Rodeway Inn?

HMSDingy

Ditto...take a pass, you can do a lot better. Try to avoid anything on State Road 84.....some of it is our "bad section" of town.....

Not to sound too cheap but I see that most of the hotels are in the $150 - $200 range. Heck we just want a decent room with, preferably, complimentary suttle to port everglades

Decent location within walking distance to shops and restaurants. Have read complaints about road noise if your on the street side, other then that should be fine for a night.

Thanks. Since our cruise is in November, how soon should I book a room? Even though we've crusied 3 times, we' ve never flown in a day before, always been lucky with the flights. This time we'll take the extra day and get to the port in a relaxed mood.

go to www.smartertravel.com and use their link to the choicehotels website. . you can get a room with 1 queen bed for only 79.99 with that discount for november.. i just used nov 4th as an example. hope that helps

Found it....and you're right I can book a room at the same hotel for $87 as compared to Expedia at $127.

You have to be a member of a non-profit organization with 500 members!

Sorry...should of done a little research first. I called the hotel directly and all I have to do is present proof of residence. The hotel offers free shuttle from the airport and to the port.

Sorry...should of done a little research first. I called the hotel directly and all I have to do is present proof of residence. The hotel offers free shuttle from the airport and to the port.

We've stayed there several times pre-cruise. Decent place.

Be sure to sign up for the shuttle as soon as you get there. It fills fast.

We've stayed there several times pre-cruise. Decent place.

Be sure to sign up for the shuttle as soon as you get there. It fills fast.

Thanks. I plan to book the shuttle at check in. All is done...all that's left to do is wait....:D

Archived