HELP! Leaving Friday!

Michuck

I hope this isn't going to be an "uh-oh".....

DH and I are going on the Majesty this weekend for a quick get-away. We're in the process of moving from Miami to Tampa, and wanted to take advantage of having a port so near where we live.

In putting our documents together, DH noticed that his passport expired on September 2nd!!! ARGHHH!!! Also, we've already packed and shipped the carton of important papers containing his birth certificate to our new home in Tampa!!

Will he be able to board????

He wasn't born in or near Miami, and there are no relatives, etc., in his home town anymore that we could ask to go get it. I do intend to call RCCL, but in the past have gotten different answers when I spoke with different representatives, and was trying to get to the facts, on what better place, than here!!

Thanks!

Michele

He wasn't born in or near Miami, and there are no relatives, etc., in his home town anymore that we could ask to go get it. I do intend to call RCCL, but in the past have gotten different answers when I spoke with different representatives, and was trying to get to the facts, on what better place, than here!!

Thanks!

Michele

In Texas you can go to any courthouse that is linked to Austin and you will have your BC in less than 10 minutes, but not sure all states can do it like that! As for the exp. date on the passport, i would think that since it is just barely expired that it would be ok. I mean, at least it is still showing your ID, right?:confused: :eek:

I would call National Passport Service between 6 AM & Midnight at 1-877-487-2778. You may get by RCI but it's U.S. State Department who call the shots. You might be able to get an Email response but time may be you enemy. http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html

Welcome to Tampa - We are in the Northwest corner of the Bay near Dunedin/Palm Harbor

Good Luck

This is for hubby:o

P.S. http://www.vitalchek.com can do an overnight of a BC.

Archived