Bags Program-Pearl

pianoplayerla

Anybody used the Bags Program on the Pearl in Seattle this season? Do you know what airlines participate? Thanks in advance for any info you have. We leave on 9/16 and we would like to see if this service is available on our return.

We didn't use the program since we drive to Pier 66, however I did save the paper explaining it. I would be glad to scan it and send it to you.

brunolvr@hotmail.com -Sandy-

I believe the airlines are American, Continental, United, Delta and Alaska. We used the program on the 8/12 sailing and absolutely recommend it. We had a 4 PM flight when we left Seattle and were able to do some sightseeing without worrying about our luggage. Plus, we already had our boarding passes when we arrived at the airport. It is a great service and made our lives a lot easier -- it was worth the $15 per person.

Enjoy your trip!

We used the bags program on the Pearl when we left the ship on the August 19th and had bags going to Dallas and Washington, DC. All bags got delivered to the right places. It was definitely worth the $15 per person to not have to take bags off the ship and be able to tour Seattle when we got back.

I believe the airlines are American, Continental, United, Delta and Alaska. We used the program on the 8/12 sailing and absolutely recommend it. We had a 4 PM flight when we left Seattle and were able to do some sightseeing without worrying about our luggage. Plus, we already had our boarding passes when we arrived at the airport. It is a great service and made our lives a lot easier -- it was worth the $15 per person.

Enjoy your trip!

Northwest Airlines is also included in the BAGS program.

We used it for a 3:00 pm delta flight to salt lake city. We were on the pearl in may. Worked like a charm. Slept in until 8:30 ate breakfast at the buffet and then walked off the ship with only a small back pack. enjoyed downtown seattle for several hours (pike street market is right there) then caught a cab to the airport ($32.00 about 20 min ride)

Archived