A-Z Jamaica Planners is excellent!!!

woobabie

My boyfriend and I just got back from cruising the Western Caribbean on the Mariner of the Seas, and I can't stop raving about the most wonderful time that we had in Ocho Rios because of A-Z Jamaica Planners.

Oscar was our driver/guide, and he was the best!!! The tour was so personalized, informative and lots of fun. We did the Falls/Tubing package which included climbing the falls, driving through Fern Gully and local areas, learning about the local culture, shopping, enjoying lunch, and tubing down the exciting White River. (A very detailed recap of our great experience has been posted in the "A-Z Jamaica Planners???" Thread.)

Oscar was such a wonderful tour guide. I highly recommend A-Z Jamaica Planners!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree....

We used A-Z Jamaica Planners and they were wonderful (a review to follow soon) and very accomodating. We even got a great "Oscar" discount in one of the shops in the Taj Mahal (about $15 off our total gift purchase price). I would highly recommend them. They are the only tour company that I contacted (Phil, Pete) that were willing to customize a tour.

Did you book A-Z ahead of time and what was the deposit required and cancellation policy of ship could not dock? Were you in Ochos Rios or Montego Bay? Did A-Z have people waiting that were available when you docked?

I received an email from Georgeen of A-Z and Y.S. Falls and River Tubing sounds like a blast. The cost is $58 pp.....

Thanks for the info ;)

We used them in Ocho Rios. There was no deposit requirement and payment was not due until the end of the tour. There were signs and security guards asking who we booked with and Georgeen met us by their sign.

I would highly recommend using them - they will even customize the tour for you. It's great having your own tour guide and not being "stuck" with a ship's tour.

We just came back from VOS the 8-27 cruise and we booked our tour through A-Z it was wonderful, they will do whatever you are interested in doing they go all out for you, we had Dervin as our tour gudie he is great, we had a nice day with him. I would highly reacommend them. Also fast to get back to you!!

We just came back from VOS the 8-27 cruise and we booked our tour through A-Z it was wonderful, they will do whatever you are interested in doing they go all out for you, we had Dervin as our tour gudie he is great, we had a nice day with him. I would highly reacommend them. Also fast to get back to you!!

Would you mind sharing their email address? Thanks

I have emailed a-z planners to be sure they made it safely thru the hurricane & also to see if our reservation for next week is still on. The email bounces back to me with an error msg. I even emailed directly from their website to be sure I had email addy correct.

Has anyone heard from them? Did they make it safely thru the hurricane?

OK, still havent heard from a-z planners. Should I go ahead & book with another tour? Or just hope that they will be waiting on the pier when we arrive?

I emailed them again yesterday & email did not bounce back but no reply yet.

Be advised that our ship leaves tomorrow & we will be flying out in 3 hours from now. So trying to make a quick decision :o)

THANKS in advance for your replies!

Gina

Luv2Travel..... We were scheduled with them on 9/23 for Montego Bay.. River Tubing.... I haven't heard from Belinda or anyone else, but I think their system must be down. I am planning on NOT seeing them at the pier, as I can't imagine how much water must be in the river right now with all of the rain they got... I also don't think it is a good idea to tour the island with all of the flooding. So we are planning on heading to Margaritaville and Sunset Beach if it's open. Of course, if they show up and everything REALLY IS fine on that side of the island then okay... but we aren't expecting much.

Archived