Carnival Liberty - Panorama 1014

Donna573

Hi. I asked this question a few months ago, but didn't get much feedback, so I thought I could give it another try...my husband and I were upgraded to cabin 1014 on the Panorama deck on the Liberty. It looks like we will be under the steam room/sauna. Has anyone stayed in this cabin (or general area) before? I wouldn't expect there to be a lot of noise coming from the sauna, but I guess anything is possible.

Also, being there are no cabins directly above us, is there any type of shade over the balcony?

Hi there.....you definitely have a cover over the balcony. Look at this photo on webshots and you'll be able to see your balcony. If you use the magnifying glass, it will be very large and clear. :)

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2393800450064365838nPpKHK

I really doubt you'll get any bothersome noise from the steam or sauna rooms. Enjoy your cruise! :)

whew-- that was close-- I see the cabin next to you will be under the gym area-- be glad you didnt get that particular cabin. They will hear those weights being dropped.

Being where you are-- you wont hear nothing from above.

Your room is more under the two areas next to the steam.sauna room.

Make sure you try out the spa thot tub as it is more relaxing and quieter then the ones out on the pool decl.

Also-- check out the "secret" door which is located next to 1006 which will take you to the front of the ship-- so no worries about being on the wrongside of the ship when docking

Archived