Desire address of NCL Call Center in Mesa AZ

virginiab

I want to write a letter complimenting the rep who helped me today. I got the neame of his supervisor, but he was embarrassed to not know the postal address of the facility there in Mesa, AZ. Can anyone help?

send the letter to the Miami office. It will be better of it comes from the front office....

NCL Corporation Ltd.

7665 Corporate Center Drive

Miami, Florida 33126

Thank you for taking the time to let a company know when one of its employees has done an excellent job.

There is, for me, nothing more gratifying (occupationally) than knowing I have done a good job in servicing my customers, and when a customer lets my company (and me) know I have done so, it gives me the motivation to do it again and again.

I want to write a letter complimenting the rep who helped me today. I got the neame of his supervisor, but he was embarrassed to not know the postal address of the facility there in Mesa, AZ. Can anyone help?

that's too bad, I have usually been able to get the agent to give me an email address for the supervisor. I just email the person with a compliment. I know how much this means to agents. I was one for many years (not for a cruise line, but for a hotel call center) I am sure it helped when it came to raises and promotions.

Nita

Archived