Guarantee Assignments for November Sailings?

LibrarianCruiser

There was a similar thread for October sailings, and it was fun to watch the assignments roll in (and they're still rolling!).

I know that those of us who booked Guarantees for November sailings are now anxious to hear about our assignments.

So, speak up! Let us know what you booked (8a Guarantee?, OV Guarantee?), the date and ship for your sailing, and when (and what) you got assigned!

I'm still waiting on my BL Guarantee for Nov. 11th on the Valor...

:)

There was a similar thread for October sailings, and it was fun to watch the assignments roll in (and they're still rolling!).

I know that those of us who booked Guarantees for November sailings are now anxious to hear about our assignments.

So, speak up! Let us know what you booked (8a Guarantee?, OV Guarantee?), the date and ship for your sailing, and when (and what) you got assigned!

I'm still waiting on my BL Guarantee for Nov. 11th on the Valor...

:)

Friends booked balcony gts for the Legend Nov 11th and received their room assignments last week. Look at your docs on line the assignment might be there.

Archived