Past Guest History/Carnival Web Site

cjar855

Congratulations! Mine and my husband's past history is fun to read. We have always gone on the same cruises, to the same places, but it says that hubby was on the Sensation in 1993...to somewhere. And it is not on mine. ;) ;) Told him I hate I missed out and hope he had fun. :rolleyes:

Found that REAL INTERESTING!!!

Mine will still not let me add my past guest #. It tells me "Past guest number found has already been associated with a user." DUH........ That would be ME!!! I've tried calling, e-mailing, thought of carrier pigeoning, but was afraid I'd lose my bird! I think great-Grandma Carnival is the data entry person for the past guest info!!!

How do you get that info for past guest info? I am cruising in 29 days and need my past guest # for the embarkation on-line form Carnival now has. I even called the 800# and they said they don't have that info yet? What does that mean? :confused:

Your past guest number could take several months to process after your first sailing. How long has it been since your 1st cruise? If it has been more than 4-6 months, you should call back and talk to someone else to get it.

How do you get that info for past guest info? I am cruising in 29 days and need my past guest # for the embarkation on-line form Carnival now has. I even called the 800# and they said they don't have that info yet? What does that mean? :confused:

have you ever gotten the Currents magazine? Right on your Address label is your past guest #. As a past guest you should get 2 copies a year.

It's my understanding that it has to be a 7 or more day cruise before you are counted as a past guest. Has anyone else heard and/or read this anywhere?

Fantasy 1999

Fantasy 2002

NCL Spirit - Alaska 2004

Inspiration 9 MAY 2005

Matt

I finally found someone at Carnival to find out what was wrong and they had my last name hyphenated for some reason. I had to talk to 3 different people to find this out! so I have my past guest # but they won't put it in for me on the on-line embarkation form, they said I have to go through my TA who I left an e-mail and phone message with today! We'll see if I get that taken care of tomorrow!

I'm still waiting for my May and June 2004 cruises to show up. :(

Well Kathy mine was from January 2004,so if we go by this it took 8 months to show up.so maybe yours will show up around January 8 :eek: months later.I am hoping that they have their site fixed so that they show up sooner:)

I wonder how far back the cruise history will actually go? I started cruising with Carnival on the FESTIVALE way back in 1982. Believe it or not I still have booking and cabin numbers from all the cruises (I always save the ticket package). My history on the Carnival website only goes as far back as 1999. My CARNIVAL SPIRIT cruise in January of this year was only recently added. Apparently it takes a while to show up.

Ernie

I have been having problems getting my past gust number to work as well. they tell me it's because I changed my email address from the first time I sign up on the web site 4 years ago. They have told me they have it fixed twice now and it still doesn't work. I also noticed when I went to the site on Monday they not even have me registered any more. When I try to sign in it just says I'm not listed. I can still go in and look at my fun pass with my booking number but I can't check any pricing or anything.

My history only goes back to our 2000 cruise and includes all four cruises. We took two cruises before that in 1985 on the Tropicale (our honeymoon) and 1987 on the Festivale, but they haven't showed up. I have e-mailed Carnival about the older cruises, but they e-mail me back saying they are very busy and will get back to me later. I'll keep trying!!!

Tropicale 6/85

Festivale 7/87

Celebration 6/2000

Inspiration 6/2001

Conquest 6/2003

Holiday 2/2004

Glory 6/25/2005

Archived