Getting CCL release to get onboard pics reprinted at home

nctravelrn

We just returned from a FANTASTIC cruise 9/1-9/8 aboard Carnival Triump to the eastern Caribbean. Had alot of wonderful photos taken on board ship and purchased many. Now I want to get some reprints to share with our kids and maybe even wallets or plan to get Christmas cards done. I know awhile back I saw somewhere on here how to ask CCL for a release so we can go to Walgreens, etc. to get reprints of photos taken onboard. Can someone tell me where or how to get this document.

Many thanks,

nctravelrn

Please feel free to email me at nctravelrn@yahoo.com.

Again, THANKS!:)

you can take it to staples or something like it and get it copied,, they never check copyrights or anything

weve done that...

or ive taken pics of pics with my digital camera and then printed them,,

i know its cheating,, but at 20$ a piece for pics,, im doing something to get more ,,

you can take it to staples or something like it and get it copied,, they never check copyrights or anything

weve done that...

or ive taken pics of pics with my digital camera and then printed them,,

i know its cheating,, but at 20$ a piece for pics,, im doing something to get more ,,

we want to do the same thing on our cruise. One group picture of all of us, then make copies, I never thought about that stupid copy right law.

Nita

I didn't think about getting a release from any cruise line. I went to Walgreens to have a picture put on a disc. They 1st said no but when I kept questioning them about it, they pulled out a release for me to sign. They didn't offer it at first, they had just said 'no'. They then said I would then be responsible! - for what I don't know! I signed it and they put the picture on the disc!

with and without the release. Walgreens, Wal-Mart nor Copyworks nor Staples would let me copy it without a release. Wal-Mart even made me sign a release after I had obtained my photo release from Carnival.

JMHO, but it is so much easier, especially since it takes all of 5 minutes, to email guest relations and wait for the reply email containing the release. Here's that email address: guestinfo@carnival.com :) Just make sure you're clear what you're asking from them (a "photo release form", and specify your sailing and booking number).

Archived