comfy shoes with sundresses

missty

I was on a recent trip to Rome and before I went I went to the Naturalizer store I brought two pairs of sandals and now wear them every day they are so comfy and look good enough for work or going out. These where ideal for sightseeing and other non dressy things.

http://www.naturalizer.com/shop_online/item_detl.asp?CID=dress&PID=perth&variant_id=831NA56&Size=%25%25%25%2D%25

This is one of the pairs I brought but they are really nice, and not too boring.

1396-366563-p.jpg

I just bought 2 pairs of this Clark's sandal from the Artisan Collection and wore 1 pair this past Sunday to an outdoor horse show/barbeque/dance thing that required a lot of walking on grass, dirt, caliche, etc. These shoes are as comfortable as bedroom slippers and my feet felt divine! The name of the style is Mantis. I wore some shorts with them but I would wear them with a casual sundress or skirt. I would wear them to work if I could.

P.S.--they are $78.95 on Zappo's but I managed to snag both a black pair and an off white pair for $18.75 each at the local Dillard's clearance.

I live in Europe and do as much traveling as possible! These are pretty much the kind of shoes I always wear. I think the key is a really thick sole so you can't feel the unevenness of the cobblestones at all. I have a question, though... does anyone else have a problem with Clarks where their feet seem to slip to the inside of the shoe? This happens to me sometimes.

I was on a recent trip to Rome and before I went I went to the Naturalizer store I brought two pairs of sandals and now wear them every day they are so comfy and look good enough for work or going out. These where ideal for sightseeing and other non dressy things.

http://www.naturalizer.com/shop_online/item_detl.asp?CID=dress&PID=perth&variant_id=831NA56&Size=%25%25%25%2D%25

This is one of the pairs I brought but they are really nice, and not too boring.

These are really nice too. I know there is a Naturalizer store at an outlet near me because my mom got her shoes for my wedding there! They look great but are really comfortable (or so she says). I'll have to check it out if we get back that way again. Thanks!

I have a question, though... does anyone else have a problem with Clarks where their feet seem to slip to the inside of the shoe? This happens to me sometimes.

For my feet, the footbed seems to just cradle my foot after a few wears which I think is why they are so comfortable. If your foot is slipping, maybe you need a more narrow width. I have a slightly wide foot with a high instep but the medium width in Clarks always fits me perfectly. I went through MANY brands of shoes (naturalizer, rockport,softspots,etc.) since I walk miles every day at work until I bought my first pair of Clarks and am still amazed how comfortable (for me) they are. I was so glad when they expanded beyond the clog/mule styles so I could wear them with skirts/dresses in the winter.

I had those Clark sandals also..Just gave them to Goodwill.

My Crocs are more comfortable and better arch support.

the Maryjanes look good with any sundress..Crocs also have dress shoes on their website which are really adorable..cute wedge heel...

I have never had any trouble with the flip flop sliding, they squeak when wet but don't slide...

Archived