Onboard Credit?

AnJ

No they will not be noted on your documents...Did you book direct with NCL or a TA? As a TA I alsways add the OBC to the clients final payment confirmation..The cruiselines are not always the greatest at keeping track of these I have learned. If you have that on your confirmation(not docs) you will be fine. Not sure why you have the thumbs down icon on your post?

they don't show up on your documents, it will be posted on your folio (you can check with the pursers desk when you board) or if it is a gift from your TA your room steward will give you a little card to sign first accepting it and then it will be posted to your account. If you have any worries just call ncl or your ta and verify it is on your account.

we had OBC from our TA, in all the paperwork waiting for you on your bed in your cabin..it was a very small card, you have to sign it and turn it in to the room steward to the purser's office. the next day it was on our account. if the OBC is from NCL, it should be on your account from day 1.

Wow, thanks for your fast replies....

Sorry about the thumbs down, I thought it was a question mark.. I guess my eyes are really starting to go on me..LOL.

Lots of people think it is a question mark. sometimes the OBC will show up on the invoice you TA sends you. If not, there will be a card in your cabin. If it isn't here I would go to reception as soon as you are settled. good luck and happy cruising

Nita

How are you managed to be booked on three cruises so close together, where are they going out of, I must know this one.

mew1

Hi mew1, it's my 40th B-day along with our Anniversary in the same week! Basically, I'm taking a 17 day haitus from work, teenagers, school, life, etc.! I really need it right now, I've been running myself ragged and haven't had a good vaction in a while. So, I'm taking 3 cruises (2 w/hubby & 1 w/sister) which include two 1 nt hotel stays and the rest of the days on a ship. We are in BAs on all of the sailings, but could have got a better deal if we had booked insides.

1st cruise is a 1 nt Dinner & Dance 9/22-9/23 (for my husband and me) from Seattle to Vancouver and was @ 104pp for BA. We spend 1 night in Vancouver on 9/23 before boarding the 2nd cruise. That's my B-Day! We were booked on the 1nt Pearl 9/23-9/24 but the PSA/Jones Act forced us to change our plans so now we have to spend a night in Vancouver.

2nd cruise is a 4 nt Pacific Coastal 9/24-9/28 (for our anniversary) from Vancouver to Los Angeles @ 329pp for an aft BA. Then I fly to Honolulu that same day with my sister in the afternoon and spend 1 night in Honolulu before boarding the next ship the next morning.

3rd cruise is a 10 nt Hawaiin (for my sister and me) from Honolulu to Ensenada @ just 599pp for BA.

So my cruise fare for 15 nights sailing is 1032pp for BAs. My airfare was reasonable as well, PHX/SEA 100pp, LAX/PHX 60pp, PHX/HNL 250pp and SAN/PHX 60pp. So my airfare adds up to 470pp which isn't too bad considering I'm taking 4 one-way flights.

My sister and I cruised when she turned 40 so, we figured we'd continue the tradition with my milestone B-day as well. :eek:

If my other obligations would allow, I would then take the 18 nt Panama Canal cruise on the day we arrive back from the Hawaiin cruise, but alas I must return to the real world too soon. :(

Tracey :)

p.s. Yes, I feel very lucky to be able to do this!

Nita; Thanks for sticking up for me!!!

Yes, I do have it on my TA reciept (NCL Onboard Cupon Savings Booklet / $100.00 Shipboard Credit) I was just thinkling it might be somewhere in writing from NCL contained in the E-Docs..

Thank you all for being so helpful.

Hi mew1, it's my 40th B-day along with our Anniversary in the same week! Basically, I'm taking a 17 day hiatus from work, teenagers, school, life, etc.! I really need it right now, I've been running myself ragged and haven't had a good vacation in a while. So, I'm taking 3 cruises (2 w/hubby & 1 w/sister) which include two 1 nt hotel stays and the rest of the days on a ship. We are in BAs on all of the sailings, but could have got a better deal if we had booked insides.

1st cruise is a 1 nt Dinner & Dance 9/22-9/23 (for my husband and me) from Seattle to Vancouver and was @ 104pp for BA. We spend 1 night in Vancouver on 9/23 before boarding the 2nd cruise. That's my B-Day! We were booked on the 1nt Pearl 9/23-9/24 but the PSA/Jones Act forced us to change our plans so now we have to spend a night in Vancouver.

2nd cruise is a 4 nt Pacific Coastal 9/24-9/28 (for our anniversary) from Vancouver to Los Angeles @ 329pp for an aft BA. Then I fly to Honolulu that same day with my sister in the afternoon and spend 1 night in Honolulu before boarding the next ship the next morning.

3rd cruise is a 10 nt Hawaiian (for my sister and me) from Honolulu to Ensenada @ just 599pp for BA.

So my cruise fare for 15 nights sailing is 1032pp for BAs. My airfare was reasonable as well, PHX/SEA 100pp, LAX/PHX 60pp, PHX/HNL 250pp and SAN/PHX 60pp. So my airfare adds up to 470pp which isn't too bad considering I'm taking 4 one-way flights.

My sister and I cruised when she turned 40 so, we figured we'd continue the tradition with my milestone B-day as well. :eek:

If my other obligations would allow, I would then take the 18 nt Panama Canal cruise on the day we arrive back from the Hawaiin cruise, but alas I must return to the real world too soon. :(

Tracey :)

p.s. Yes, I feel very lucky to be able to do this!

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm taking a cruise for my 40th as well. It's a 2 night cruise to nowhere on Carnival. We arrive back in port on my actual birthday. I'm so excited, I can't wait!!!! I can't think of a better place to celebrate a milestone b-day than on a cruise!!!

Have a BLAST!!! Oh, and leave some alcohol on board for the other passengers, will ya'??? :D

Wow what a way to celebrate, that was great planning too, wish we could take more that a week at a time, I often see short ones that could easily be attached to extend the vacation, I would love to hear about the trip when you get back. We are heading on the POA in 37 days, not counting or anything!!! I love how you planned about three cruises, and you did great on cost too, maybe I will use you to book my next one.

Happy birthday and aloha

Mary (mew1)

Have a great trip.:)

Archived