Im booked on Ecstacy - Sept 6, 2008

parrotthead

Better bring a sponge, Im liable to be all liquid by then :eek: ;) :p

If your ship docks in Cozumel, be ready for LOTS of people to be watching you as you "attempt" to walk down the pier towards the dock!! Watching the drunks and the "runners" is one of the highlights, at least MY highlight, of going to Cozumel!! Not sure if I already told this story, forgive me if I did, but when we were in Cozumel a couple of weeks ago, there was a Coast Guard ship docked also, but at an angle to the Ecstasy. While we were watching people coming down the pier, 2 women who had those balloons on their heads (aka people drinking at Carlos and Charlies, is that the name?) actually walked all the way up the gangway of that ship before being stopped by a sailor! A man turned to me and said, "Did those 2 ladies just try to board a US military vessel??:eek: We were all stunned!! Oh well, if you have too much to drink, you can always get someone to wheel you to the ship in a wheelchair, or hire one of those guys on bikes who will bring you to the ship!!:D ;)

While we were watching people coming down the pier, 2 women who had those balloons on their heads (aka people drinking at Carlos and Charlies, is that the name?) actually walked all the way up the gangway of that ship before being stopped by a sailor! ;)

Dont forget to stop in at Senor Frogs for a drink. I love frogs I guess is why that place appeals to me. How can anyone not love a frog??

Firefly. It's the Mexican Immigration folks that stamp my passport at the Merida airport. Maybe it's like some Texans that claim to be an independent country. LOL

Like I said maybe its an issue that they dont like to be called Mexicans for some reason. Im the one that thought the reason they wouldnt want to be called Mexicans is because they werent in Mexico...wrong assumption...and you know what they say about assumptions. (as in I made an ass of myself :D )

Probably they consider their heritage different or some such.

Since you are on the same ship with her, just keep her away from the vodka and you'll be fine!!;) (Hi, PH!:D)

OH Wrona!!! You know me too well !

(actually I am coming to see it may *not* have actually been the vodka that gave me a ...ummm...hmmmm.."bad attituide", b/c I dont seem to have that problem anymore, *if* ya know what I mean) :p ;) :D

ii: FedEx:)

While we were watching people coming down the pier, 2 women who had those balloons on their heads (aka people drinking at Carlos and Charlies, is that the name?) actually walked all the way up the gangway of that ship before being stopped by a sailor! A man turned to me and said, "Did those 2 ladies just try to board a US military vessel??:eek:

You know, me thinks, that perhaps they were trying to just get the sailors to notice them. ;) :p

We went in Aug of 2006 to Progreso. Don't waste your time on the silly ruins tours, they are a big waste.. at least the one we did was. Very Disappointing. The town is quite poor looking, but I kind of wish we had ventured out into it. The peir shops arent too bad, we did get a fairly good deal on some jewelry.. don't be afraid to haggle there!!!!

Wrona--> Sit/Stay!

Stri- Wrona is referring to an 'incedent' that I told her about where I drank (way too many) dirty martinis and got a bit ...uhh, errr...rowdy.

;)

(Better not threaten that paddle, there are a few on this cruise who just might take you up on it):eek: :p ;)

Archived