Dinner and Beer

scalde

Not sure about Chops, but in the dining room a waiter will come around and introduce himself as your "bar waiter", and offer to bring you beers and mixed drinks (your regular waiter handles wine). If you order a beer on the first night, the bar waiter will be quite prompt in bringing you one on the subsequent nights.

To all you cruise veterans, is it possible to order a beer with your dinner on the main dinnig room or in Chops. I just Have have a good beer with a good Steak. Thanks

Yes you can. And if you order a Fosters, like I did, it will come in the big "Oil Can" size, lol. :)

Yes...not a problem...but order the BUCKET...you get 5 16oz beer for 20 (i think the are normally $5 a piece, but don't quote me on that) bucks (plus 15% grat). we did this during our 7 night and there was always a bucket waiting on us...good luck and happy cruising!

Yes...not a problem...but order the BUCKET...you get 5 16oz beer for 20 (i think the are normally $5 a piece, but don't quote me on that) bucks (plus 15% grat). we did this during our 7 night and there was always a bucket waiting on us...good luck and happy cruising!

This is one of the great things about cruising! Don't you love it when they have ice cold beer waiting for you at the table. We did the same thing on our last Mexican cruise, the beer was there every night. :cool:

This is one of the great things about cruising! Don't you love it when they have ice cold beer waiting for you at the table. We did the same thing on our last Mexican cruise, the beer was there every night. :cool:

I KNOW!!! it is the COOLEST THING!!!! what was funny is the first night on the LOS the bar lady came around and i ordered a grey goose tini extra dry...one of the girls ordered a miller lite, paused, and said she wanted a miller martini...just the miller lite and a martini glass....every night after that, her "miller martini" was waiting for her!!! SOOOOOO COOL!!!!!:D :D :D

My husband had beer every night in the dining room on both of our cruises. They will have a menu with what is available but ask your bar waiter what is available as well- they often have something not on the list. DH really liked RCI's own beer.

The one thing he didn't like on the last cruise was that a beer was waiting for him on day 2 (he often likes to change what beer he orders each night, depending on what he is eating) and on day 3 when it happened again, he had to ask the bar waiter to stop bringing him a beer automatically ;)

Cheers,

My husband had beer every night in the dining room on both of our cruises. They will have a menu with what is available but ask your bar waiter what is available as well- they often have something not on the list. DH really liked RCI's own beer.

The one thing he didn't like on the last cruise was that a beer was waiting for him on day 2 (he often likes to change what beer he orders each night, depending on what he is eating) and on day 3 when it happened again, he had to ask the bar waiter to stop bringing him a beer automatically ;)

Cheers,

I was wondering how it works if you like to change your drinks up. I have a few favorites that I drink and would probably order one one night and a different one the second. I don't think I would like it if they brought me the same drink automatically. My fiance on the other hand will love to have his drink waiting for him. Anybody know if they have Dewars on board?

Speaking of getting different drinks....can you order a foo foo drink in the dining room for dinner?

I was wondering how it works if you like to change your drinks up. I have a few favorites that I drink and would probably order one one night and a different one the second. I don't think I would like it if they brought me the same drink automatically. My fiance on the other hand will love to have his drink waiting for him. Anybody know if they have Dewars on board?

Speaking of getting different drinks....can you order a foo foo drink in the dining room for dinner?

You can order anything you want! One year, I told the waiter to surprise me with something new every night (that was when I was still drinking mixed drinks instead of just beer). If I did not like, he took it back and got me something different. they are there to please!!

You can order anything you want! One year, I told the waiter to surprise me with something new every night (that was when I was still drinking mixed drinks instead of just beer). If I did not like, he took it back and got me something different. they are there to please!!

Oh I like that idea! I'll probably specify that I like sweet drinks and let the waiter go from there. I just might find something new to like!

Archived