Nassau now up for grabs...please help!

cruizin two

Just read on the board that the Wyndham in Nassau has closed it's pools for repairs. Does anyone have info on the Sheraton, it's pool and the cost?? We want a lazy beach and pool day and the Hilton sounds too quiet for us.

Thanks for your help.

Depending on when, and how many, people over on the Nassau board were posting that they were getting rooms for as little as $99 a night at Atlantis.

Beach & Pools are nice there. Stayed there for 4 nights and still didn't see everything...(and that was pre rennovations)

If I were going to Nassau I'd be staying at Atlantis. Get the cheapest room and spend my time on the beach or in the lagoon pools all day.

Atlantis is a little more then Wyndham but by the looks of it seems like it would be well worth it. My parents stayed at Altantis a few years ago for a weekend gettaway and said it was beyond awsome and didn't want to leave.

http://www.atlantis.com/

I've seen on the boards they charge $15 per day pass and I am trying to confirm that...We leave in 5 days...Does anyone know for sure??

Here's the link I was on

http://specialoffers.starwoodhotels.com/Sheraton_Cable_Beach/so.htm?PS=PS_aa_Google_nassau_sheraton_051707_NAD_FM[/url]

Here's a picture from their site..

she3067po.42378_md.jpg

Wyndham has day passes available for $15/per/day.....that includes use of their facilities, pool, beach, bathrooms, chaise lounges, etc..........But their pool is being renovated and won't be open til Nov......So I've also read that the sheraton and nassau beach resort do the same thing...but I haven't confirmed it and when I called Sheraton..they told me we could use the pool and it doesn't cost anything (Not sure what that was about).....

here's wyndam's site

www.cablebeachresorts.com

We were there late July of this year, sailing on the Celebration. The daypass was $15 for adults and $7.50 per child. It allowed full use of both the Wyndham and Sheraton's beaches and swimming pools.

The Sheraton's pools were nicer than the one at Wyndham and both beach areas were beautiful.

Our favorite part of the whole thing was watching the ship's shore excursion to a beach on the shipboard TV that evening. Hundreds of people crammed into the water.....they all looked happy but we only saw about 20-25 people the whole day. It was heaven.

Also, the ship's trip would have cost us $160 ($40 a piece). Doing it on our own we spent $8 on bus fare and $45 to get in the resort. Sweet!!!

Archived