Help

cruising kate

Considering they want you to spend money you would think they would make it easier to spend your money.

ie

I would love to know how much the spa charges for a massage....if I knew in advance I might skim a little off the top of the grocery money and set it aside for just me and a pair of hands. :D

Why do the cruise lines make it so hard to find out info.????

Kate,

There used to be a place on the Guest Information Form (GIF) where you could enter 'special requests' and that is where you would put things like your liquor or wine preferences, still vs. sparkling water or that you only drink beer or only caffeine-free Diet Coke. RSSC took that section off the GIF many months ago (though apparently it now exists as a butler info form for those folks in a butler-category suite!). You do not have to pay extra to 'buy' any of those types of things listed above as 'special requests'. You will have to ask your Travel Agent (TA) or call RSSC customer service now to get a request in for those things before you board. Remember that it is still just a request and may or may not be in your cabin before you board, you still may have to request those things in person after you arrive in your cabin. I don't know why RSSC took this feature off the website. It did work fairly well for people who used it before, though again it was not obvious that this would be the place to enter that kind of information. It was just an empty box where you could enter text. But, alas now it is gone. Just call your TA or RSSC and tell them what you want, or tell your cabin steward/ess when you arrive.

Debbie

Degas,

I copied this price list from my TA's website for you. It may not be current, but it will give you some idea.

Enjoy, Debbie

REFLEXOLOGY MASSAGE : Feet, Hands, Head and Shoulders

An age-old healing art that revitalizes your immune system by the application of direct pressure to specific points of the body. 25min.....US$60 and 50min.....US$110

TRADITIONAL THERAPEUTIC AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE

A fusion of Eastern and Western massage techniques combined with the therapeutic properties of aromatherapy. This treatment is particularly intended to relieve general fatigue, jet lag and stress, resulting in a re-energized state of well-being.

25min.....US$70 and 50min.....US$120 and 80 minutes.....US $180

SHIATSU

A massage that will pummel away tight knotted muscles right where you carry all the stresses of your life. 25min.....US$60 and 50min.....US$110 and 80min.....US$160

SWEDISH

25min.....US$60 and 50min.....US$110 and 80min.....US$160

Archived