Radiance reroute?

Jeanie821

I don't have a reservation number yet (cruise isn't fully paid as yet), but I pulled up the cruise date. Nada.

You don't have to pay in full to get a reservation number. You should be able to get into your reservation as soon as you put down a deposit.

Firstly you should have a reservation # - even if it is just on hold, it does not matter that it is not paid for in full

Secondly if you go to RCI website [which will be correct] it says the Feb 10 cruise itinerary is: Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Key West, Florida; Cozumel, Mexico; George Town, Grand Cayman; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I'm scheduled to be on the Radiance 2/10/08. A friend of mine says we're going to Calica instead of Cozumel. Any truth to the rumor?

I doubt it.........wouldnt know a reason why........perhaps if you had been scheduled for Costa Maya....

besides,I think when RCCL goes to the Riveria Maya area,it uses Playa Del Carmen,not Calica(like Carnival)

You scared me there for a moment, Jeanie! I want to go to Cozumel!!

Call up or e-mail the TA (or one of her associates) and ask for your reservation number. She had forwarded me a communication she'd sent to RCCL with my reservation number in it, so that's how I got mine (it is so fun to see my info. on the RCCL Web site! And I know which cabin is mine!). I don't see why she couldn't give you yours, though, if you asked for it!

If you do get it, e-mail me your cabin number so we can see if we're near each other. :)

Archived