Dawn Princess 9/16 VAC-LAX

CruisinBrett

Did anyone else out there jump on this quickie?? My partner and I live in Portland and once seeing the Captain's Circle rate couldn't pass this one up. We're both in our 30's...Ok...well, I'm 36 and my partner is 39...any other takers on this one?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Brett,

Didn't book this one as we'll be on the Dawn for 10 days in October.

But, the Coastals are great cruises to meet people. My partner, Jeff and I did the Island coming up from LA to Vancouver earlier this year. We met some really nice guys from New York. If I had to guess, I would say there were probably at least 5-6 gay couples on the voyage we were on.

Have a great trip!

Hey Brett,

I leave tomorrow to catch the Whittier to Vancouver run and end up in LA. Nice little break. I'll be travelling with a friend we are in our late 20s early 30s. I'll try to check during the week to see if you reply.

Excellent! That makes 4 of us! Wish we could do the week before also...but this ended up being quite last minute. We're taking the train up from Portland on 9/15. Drop me an email...if you're already out of email range we'll look for you on those "ever so obvious" boarding pictures :)

Archived