Pull Down Beds

viciouslysh

I just read an old post that the beds are pull down in cabin E232 on the Fascination. Does anyone know if they are like that on the Ecstacy? We were going to switch cabins around with the other people we are traveling with but now I don't know if that will work. There would be 3 of us in the cabin so I was hoping to put 2 beds together. Anyone know?

booking three people in a cabin on that ship-- you have to be careful of rollaways.

The upper bed is for the 3rd person. the two beds on the floor can be pushed together.

(if your room does have upper beds--stay where you are)

That's funny! I kind of confused myself. When I read that post I guess I was thinking that there are 2 pull downs and one actual bed. As long as there are two beds that can be put together that will work. My daughter can have the pull down. I just need to not ask dumb questions.:p

That's funny! I kind of confused myself. When I read that post I guess I was thinking that there are 2 pull downs and one actual bed. As long as there are two beds that can be put together that will work. My daughter can have the pull down. I just need to not ask dumb questions.:p

There are no dumb questions except the ones you don't ask. Maybe, this site will be of help. You can find out all about the individual cabins, type of configuration. Cruisedeckplans.com Have a great cruise.

We have cruised many times on Fantasy class ships with 4 to a room. With our special needs son, we always get a room that only has 1 Upper (pull down) since he is not able to sleep "up there".

Our oldest son always slept in the Upper. Hubby and I in the twins and our youngest on the "cot".

We have used a "roll away" for years and it has never been the "fold in the middle" roll away. It has been more of a cot with mattress on a base on the floor. Our son has always been comfortable (even now that he is 5' 9". It had the same "bedding" as our beds did. (duvet etc)

To the OP......I was just picking on ya! There are no dumb questions, ask away. Our teenagers usually bring friends so we always book them in a 3 or 4 person room. Last June on Valor they had a 2 drop but used one bunk for luggage as there were only three sharing the room.

Have fun!:p

Archived