Glory front cabins advice

CrusinAgain

We are looking at taking the Glory and see some 6B cabins are available on the Upper deck and Empress deck. These are in the very front of the ship. Cabins like 6206 and 6201. Any pics of these since I have been searching for hours now and cannot find any. 6206 is a strange layout. Please give me any advice you may have for these.

Be very careful in choosing these cabins. I have been doing alot of research on the cabins on the Glory, we sail next June and will be our first balcony, so I want to the get the most out of it. From what I have read and seen on the Carnival website, these cabins have "partially obstructed views". If you go on the website, choose fun ships, then choose the Glory, then choose deck plans. Go to the Upper deck which is where these cabins are. Look on the right and down a bit and it will tell you what decks and what room numbers have partially obstructed views. You can also look here to see what you will be above or below by looking at the other decks. It has been very helpful to us in hand picking our cabin!! Good Luck!

Thank you both for responding. I finally found pics of a couple of those cabins and the beds were set up like a train in one and the other showed it was for a handicap person. In fact all those in the front on the Upper, Empress, Lido, and Panorama are handicapped cabins. I do wished that Carnival put a symbol on the deck plans about that as we do not want to take away from what a handicap person needs. The view isn't bad - at least you can see the weather but now we need to look for something else.

Thanks again. :)

Archived