Does Anyone Have Any Ideas/pictures Of [couples] Halloween Costumes??????????????????

momofmn00

Would also enjoy ideas for a family of 4....

Kids will be [DS]7 & [DD] 8 at time of sailing...

(I know...It's [our Halloween cruise is] a LONG time off...but hey you've got to start somewhere...and I HATE waiting untill the LAST minute...:rolleyes: )

We saw lots of great costumes, shrek and his wife were the top costumes I saw on the Ecstasy. Ball and chain, you name it were good too though. King and Queen of cards, she was hearts and he was spades.

the ball and chain were 5, brother and sisters. they were dressed in black and white stripes like prisoners with everyone connected with a ball and chain.

I've done all kinds of adult costumes...but I tell you, if I were on a cruise ship for Halloween, I'd want to wear something comfortable...I'd opt for jail birds or doctors or something like that. Those costume are cute as a couple and you are as comfortable as wearing your pajamas.

Last year, my husband and I were Hansel and Gretel. We purchased the costumes online (can't remember where, but you can just Google "Hansel and Gretel costumes"). They are "one size fits all", but a female over a size 8 would have a challenge wearing the Gretel dress. It was great fun to wear these!

I've attached a photo here. :D

DSC03109.jpg.709b114273904a4377dd67dd46ccd2b6.jpg

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS/PICTURES OF [COUPLES] HALLOWEEN COSTUMES??????????????????

Any Ideas are very much appreciated?????

I don't have any pictures, but just do a search of Halloween costume ideas or something like that and you will find TONS of ideas! One costume that was WAY overdone on the Ecstasy last year were pirates!! Pirates were everywhere!:D One whole family came as all the characters from the Wizard of Oz! People were SO creative!

Here is a pic of the chain gang I mentioned above and others. Sorry, I dont know how to do thumbnails. chain gang is in lower left corner just mounting the stairs.

Picture022.jpg

Remember the Dominatrix/girl scout and her "victim?" This girl, probably early to mid 20's, was dressed as a type of girl scout, only it was a very short dress, boots or heels, dont remember, she was carrying some kind of basket with cookies in it, and in her other hand she carried a whip!! The man with her had no shirt, tight black leather pants, and a hood over his head with the eyes cut out! :eek: :eek: They definitely got more than their share of attention THAT night!!:eek:

Archived