$18 shuttle to ft. Lauderdale

felder01

I have heard about this $18 pp shuttle to the boat in ft. lauderdale. how will i be able to tell where the shuttle buses are ???

is it right outside the exit??? Is there a company name i should look for ????? will it be marked Ft. Lauderdale ports ?????

thanks

I would hate to get on the wrong one and miss my boat LOL just kidding LOL

Are you flying into the Ft. Lauderdale airport?

If so there will be someone with a sign.

btw its only a $10 taxi ride to the port, Id take a taxi, its cheaper, assuming you are flying into that airport. Some fly into Miami and then go to Port Everglades and visa versa since they are only about 30 minutes apart, so thought Id better ask before I put my foot into my mouth.

You are going to Miami right on the Freedom? If yes, as soon as you go out the doors at FLL luggage claim look for the desk, for the shuttle, you might have to walk down a little. You will see the desk and you go up and sign up with them very easy. I want to say the name is Tri-county. I have used them a bunch of times but never took note of the name.

You are going to Miami right on the Freedom? If yes, as soon as you go out the doors at FLL luggage claim look for the desk, for the shuttle, you might have to walk down a little. You will see the desk and you go up and sign up with them very easy. I want to say the name is Tri-county. I have used them a bunch of times but never took note of the name.

Yes, I do believe it is TriCounty. The last time we used them, they were the vendor for RCCL

Are you flying into the Ft. Lauderdale airport?

If so there will be someone with a sign.

btw its only a $10 taxi ride to the port, Id take a taxi, its cheaper, assuming you are flying into that airport. Some fly into Miami and then go to Port Everglades and visa versa since they are only about 30 minutes apart, so thought Id better ask before I put my foot into my mouth.

I would have been happy to use your cabbie for that ride as the past two years I have paid more than that for that same taxi ride !!!

But it is cheaper if travelling with 2 or more to use a taxi than use the shuttle service from FLL to Port Everglades fer sure !

Yes, I do believe it is TriCounty. The last time we used them, they were the vendor for RCCL

I didnt realize tri county was the vendor for RCL. I have used them probably half a dozen times, ever since I discovered them. I loved to walk out the door and have them home when I lived in Boca, just over the Palm Beach Cty line, with the share-a-ride they guarantee to get you out of there within 30 minutes pickup, so if you are flying by yourself it great, dont have to bother a friend to come pick you up.

I love those guys. great service. RCL uses the best.

If you want to check out their prices do a google search for florida limo site. florida limo and add com and you can see what they would charge you directly

I believe these folks, Tri-county, are not vendors for RCI in the sense that RCI will make arrangements with them as they do with shore excursion companies. The couple of times I have used them for the FLL- MIA run after dropoff there was a rep. from another shuttle service touting for rides back to FLL after the cruise as it appeared that Tri-County could not pick up passengers for this return trip from FLL to MIA. This may have something to do with regulations for this type of service and where they can pick up passengers.

Archived