LIVE From the Mariner Of The Seas 9-16-2007

skyking

Tim ~ have a great week; will be anxiously awaiting your live reports! Robkatcruisers: we're on the same sailing - Nov 25th - can't wait ... first one on Mariner! :D

AWESOME!!! Sign up for the meet and mingle...woohoo...if you already did...cool. I cant wait either its my first cruise and first on Mariner...I am so excited too!!! (high five)

:D

Hi Katie and TomCat-

Yes we are signed up for the meet and mingle. Are you planning on going to the get together the night before the cruise at Fishlips? We are planning to go--I'M GETTING EXCITED!

Can't wait to hear from Tim for more info on the Mariner-Have a blast.

Trish

ROFL.....Im waiving to you from Melbourne...hehehe...I have to wait until Nov 25 2007...yikes.

I was waving to you from Grills at Port Canaveral! I was seeing some friends off, who are on Carnival Sensation right now. Can't wait for my cruise on the Mariner next year!

Hi Katie and TomCat-

Yes we are signed up for the meet and mingle. Are you planning on going to the get together the night before the cruise at Fishlips? We are planning to go--I'M GETTING EXCITED!

Can't wait to hear from Tim for more info on the Mariner-Have a blast.

Trish

Hi Trish,

Unfortunately, we won't make it to Fishlips. Normally, we drive to the port the day of the cruise, but we are going the night before this time. The problem is that my sister and brother-in-law don't get into Orlando until about 5 and by the time they pick up the car and get to the Residence Inn, it will probably be 6:30 or 7. So, we decided to go to Grills. Hopefully, it won't be too crowded then, but I'm not sure as we usually are there to see Glory sail.

We will go to the Sky Bar for sail away and hopefully, then meet everyone. We are so ready for this cruise. See ya onboard.

HELLO ALL LIVE FROM ST THOMAS...I am at a new crew and passenger bar that has opened right at the pier. It is WONDERFUL, I wish I found this earlier in the day..They have a pool with a outdoor bar, and a HUGE bar area inside with pool tables and WIFI...REALLY COOL

This has been the BEST cruise that we have been on so far. We have met some awesome people, and everything has just been PERFECT...We had dinner with the Captain on Monday and he is SOOO sociable to be around...We all sat at his table until after 11pm....I spoke to the Matre D last night, and he said he has never seen the Captain sit with people at his table so long....The cruise director is GREAT, and over 100 people showed up for out M and M yesterday.

For those of you going on the Mariner soon, you are in FOR such a treat....We are off to St Marteen tomorrow, so I will have to answer all your questions when I get home and do a review on Sunday....BUT really folks it has been a FLAWLESS cruise....The pools have been not that busy, lots of great stories for you all when I get home...UNTIL tomorrow:)

Tim

HELLO ALL LIVE FROM ST THOMAS...I am at a new crew and passenger bar that has opened right at the pier. It is WONDERFUL, I wish I found this earlier in the day..They have a pool with a outdoor bar, and a HUGE bar area inside with pool tables and WIFI...REALLY COOL

This has been the BEST cruise that we have been on so far. We have met some awesome people, and everything has just been PERFECT...We had dinner with the Captain on Monday and he is SOOO sociable to be around...We all sat at his table until after 11pm....I spoke to the Matre D last night, and he said he has never seen the Captain sit with people at his table so long....The cruise director is GREAT, and over 100 people showed up for out M and M yesterday.

For those of you going on the Mariner soon, you are in FOR such a treat....We are off to St Marteen tomorrow, so I will have to answer all your questions when I get home and do a review on Sunday....BUT really folks it has been a FLAWLESS cruise....The pools have been not that busy, lots of great stories for you all when I get home...UNTIL tomorrow:)

Tim

Thanks for the Update.We will be on the Oct 28th this is my first RC cruise and I am so excited about i and just reading that has made me want to be on there now :) .Have a great trip.

My parents are on board with you this week and I just found this thread. Hope you are having a wonderful time. If you see a gentelman who is around 6'5" tall and wearing a "boot" on his left leg tell him his son says hello! He broke his foot and had sugery a while back so this is the first real trip for them in quite a while since the break and surgery. The were worried they would not be able to travel with his foot but it healed quicker than the doctors thought. That is what positive thinking will do and the thought of missing out on a cruise!

Anyway, have a great trip!

ZiGBiGDoG

Archived