RCCL 4X4 Escapade - Anyone try this?

Paco & Do

:confused: Just wondering if anyone has tried this excursion? Is it worth $62 per person? Reading the threads, it's been said there really isn't much to see on this island. Does this excursion bring you through some villages or just the "jungle" and a beach. This will be island #4 and we will probably be about beached out, shopped out and ready for something new.

Any info would be appreciated on this excursion.:D

Hey Paco & Do; we are on the same sailing, and in the same M&M. We are planning to do this excursion on Tortola, but haven't booked it yet. It appealed to us because we figured we could store the wheelchair &/or crutches in the jeep, and get to see the island as we've never been there before. Also figured that it would appeal to Steven (15yr), as he will have had his fill of beaches and shopping by then. I'm just trying to figure out how long the pier is, as they can be quite long in some ports. Kim

Looking at the Tortola map for Road Town, there are several piers (some short and some long). Hard to say which one we'll end up on. Perhaps the ship could have someone pick you up with a golf cart to get you to the end of the pier. I would send an email to RCCL and ask if they offer this service. I've seen this done on my previous cruise.

Archived