LIBERTY REVIEW - 9/9 Sailing

johnken

:)

This was my first Carnival cruise. I have been on RCCL, NCL, Celebrity.

This is my opinion........

Embarkation: Disaster - 2 Hour wait @ 12:30 pm, awful Fun Pass doesn't do anything, there is only 1 line - stupid

Cabin Category - 8A - AMAZING! Best layout of a standard cabin at sea, spotlessly clean - GREAT Steward

Ship- Spotless! Amazingly clean! ALWAYS crowded, lines everywhere! It has the ugliest, god awful decorating, shocking, gross. Farcus should be shot. Poorly designed, Helen Keller must have been the architect. So confusing, can't get from front to back without going up and down floors. Lots of fun bars and food areas.

Food- AMAZING! Great food! Every Day! Every night! HARRY's was the best dining experience I have had in 15 years. I went 3 times!

Staff- Fun and friendly and unobtrusive

Passengers - GROSS! TRAILER TRASH! MISSING TEETH and GHETTO! I was with a large upscale group of 20 people so we were able to BLUR out the Jerry Springer shipmates.

Value - FABULOUS!

All in all we had a great time! We made fun of the ugly ship and pretended we were on a ride in Fantasy land at Never Never land! We laughed allot!

It was a great cruise! I would do it again in a heartbeat! icon_biggrin.gif

"Passengers - GROSS! TRAILER TRASH! MISSING TEETH and GHETTO! I was with a large upscale group of 20 people so we were able to BLUR out the Jerry Springer shipmates."

You know what I was going to comment on the above...but It's not worth it...glad you had a Great Cruise.....(silence):cool:

Glad you liked the Liberty... except the embarkation, the decor, the layout, the passengers! :) Seriously though, sounds like there were some good parts.

What exactly is an "upscale group"? I've been on the Liberty recently and I have all my teeth! :D

Embarkation: Disaster - 2 Hour wait @ 12:30 pm, awful Fun Pass doesn't do anything, there is only 1 line - stupid

Cabin Category - 8A - AMAZING! Best layout of a standard cabin at sea, spotlessly clean - GREAT Steward

Ship- Spotless! Amazingly clean! ALWAYS crowded, lines everywhere! It has the ugliest, god awful decorating, shocking, gross. Farcus should be shot. Poorly designed, Helen Keller must have been the architect. So confusing, can't get from front to back without going up and down floors. Lots of fun bars and food areas.

Food- AMAZING! Great food! Every Day! Every night! HARRY's was the best dining experience I have had in 15 years. I went 3 times!

Passengers - GROSS! TRAILER TRASH! MISSING TEETH and GHETTO! I was with a large upscale group of 20 people so we were able to BLUR out the Jerry Springer shipmates.

Value - FABULOUS!

All in all we had a great time! We made fun of the ugly ship and pretended we were on a ride in Fantasy land at Never Never land! We laughed allot!

Now that is pathetic. You would do well to rent/buy a boat since you are so upscale with your nose in the air, and sail all alone.

You are upscale if you have all of your teeth! lol! Remember fellow critics.........it's my opinion and I allowed to think what I want:)

We had a great cruise! I go on cruises to see the ocean, feel the breeze, go to different places, eat good food, drink good drinks. That is my goal and ALL were met on the Liberty! Other Passengers and decor are not important to me.

You are upscale if you have all of your teeth! lol! Remember fellow critics.........it's my opinion and I allowed to think what I want:)

We had a great cruise! I go on cruises to see the ocean, feel the breeze, go to different places, eat good food, drink good drinks. That is my goal and ALL were met on the Liberty! Other Passengers and decor are not important to me.

Just curious....we wouldn't want any "Upscale Impersonators" in our group!

Well I'm sailing out on Sunday... and I have all my teeth!! :D My boyfriend however is missing one... does that make him trashy? Oy vey!! I understand your point of view, however... sometimes you need to be careful of the way you phrase things. People with missing teeth = trashy? :confused:

Glad you enjoyed yourself! I can't wait to go!!! ;)

I agree that many people in the world could do better. Unfortunately there are some who have misfortunes and can't do better. Now I'm sure you're going to say how did they afford the cruise. Well, who knows. I just feel that a review can be done without putting people down. It doesn't matter how many teeth a person has, what house they live in, where they live. Since passengers are being labeled, I've met plenty of "upscale" people who don't have teeth, need a bath, need a hair cut, and have no manners. Then there's the tactless remark to blind people when you say Helen Keller must have designed the ship. If you're upscale, I wouldn't brag about it.

OK

SO SORRY for offending. When I said upscale, I meant to say we wore requested dress for the dining rooms, whereas the table next to us and half of the dining room wore baseball caps, t shirts and ripped jeans at dinner.

When I said missing teeth I should have said 8 or more missing teeth across the front of their face on dozens or more people. Not a single missing tooth.

I apologize

It is a shame, we like to dress up for dinner and half the dining room wore what they would were to the pool for dinner. They de-value themselves, not me.

Glad you liked the Liberty... except the embarkation, the decor, the layout, the passengers! :) Seriously though, sounds like there were some good parts.

What exactly is an "upscale group"? I've been on the Liberty recently and I have all my teeth! :D

Very well put!! I personally enjoyed meeting other guests and did not count teeth.

Value - FABULOUS!

LMAO....so tell us how you really feel. I enjoyed your review. It is your opinion and you gave high and low marks to what you feel is important. Hey lets face it most people feel most comfortable around people like themselves and you didn't let it ruin your cruise. I have seen fat people, parents, children, college members, and old people stereotyped on this board....so why not "trailer trash".

OK

SO SORRY for offending. When I said upscale, I meant to say we wore requested dress for the dining rooms, whereas the table next to us and half of the dining room wore baseball caps, t shirts and ripped jeans at dinner.

When I said missing teeth I should have said 8 or more missing teeth across the front of their face on dozens or more people. Not a single missing tooth.

I apologize

It is a shame, we like to dress up for dinner and half the dining room wore what they would were to the pool for dinner. They de-value themselves, not me.

I guess upscale people make typos also . . . . Not just "GROSS! TRAILER TRASH! MISSING TEETH and GHETTO!" people.

Archived