October Guarantee's

weacat

Most GTY's do not get a cabin assignment until arriving at the pier. You do have an assigned cabin now but you won't be informed of its number in case a last minute change is necessary. CCer's do constant battle with Carnival on how to find the assignments by various subterfuges. I can't tell you the latest ways as I don't even think about the assignment until I board. Because it is what it is.

Dan

Sailing Oct 25th on Fantasy & received my guarantee assignment at 50 days. Carnival should be ashamed to place a Platinum member on the Riviera deck of any ship. :mad: A 1A on any deck other than Riveria would have been great.

Yes you would think that being Platinum would help a litte....but on the other hand, they know they have us hooked and could be saving the upgrades for new cruisers so that they will start their addiction...

I’m sailing October 21st and still do not have a cabin assigned. Just wondering if there was anyone else who is sailing in October that does not have an assigned cabin yet?

We booked a qty and received our cabin assignment 60 + days out. We even received a 3 level upgrade.........I spoke to our PVP this morning to confirm the chances that our cabin assignment might change... she said at this point slim to none. I also paid for our cruise in full at the time of booking, not sure if that has anything to do with it ???

Book a Balcony guarantee on the Truimph for Oct 6 and recieved all the way to 6E :D 56 days out!!! This time being Platinum paid off!! I hope it is not true about the higher up the worst the ships rocks!! Then I will wish I was down on the Riveria!!!

Tina

Umm I am hoping you meant to say got an "8E" as if you booked a Balcony Guarantee and got a "6E"... you have been DOWNGRADED ! :D

Archived