Seabourn Pride

Caroldoll

We have never cruised with Seabourn, usually Crystal or Celebrity. We are thinking about a Rivers of Western Europe Cruise and wonder how the Owners Suite is on the Seabourn Pride and would appreciate any comments about Seabourn and/or that cruise that you might have.:)

You can easily use "Search the Forum" (upper right) and learn of the 6 Owner's Suites as these have been discussed on many threads.

The Owner's Suites 01, 02, 03, and 04 are located at the forward of the Pride (deck 5 & 6) and 05 and 06 are midship (deck 6)

Also to view these Suites you can go to seabourn.com.

Happy Sailing Seabourn!:p

Martita B.

I actually was looking for personal opinions. I did look at the layout on Seabourn, but it is a sketch--not actual pictures. I would love an opinion of someone who had stayed in one--also do they have any veranda? Thanks for your reply though.

Yes, they all have veranda's. (table and lounge chairs) As a solo Sailor I've never booked an Owner's Suite but have attended parties in 02, 04 and mid-ship 05.

All are very roomy and luxurious ~~but then all Suites on Seabourn are quite comfortable with large marble bathes.

I'm sure Sailor's that have stayed in an Owner's Suite will chime in~~

Martita B.

I've stayed in Owner's Suite 03 - There is a large living room with a wall of panoramic windows, a table with four chairs, a large circular couch with coffee table, 2 side chairs, a large flat screen tv with DVD. The bedroom has a vanity area and a king size bed and 2 wardrobe style closets and another smaller TV. There is a huge walk-through closet with an additional built in berth in it. The bathroom is the same size as the rest of the suites, but there is an additional powder room. My favorite feature is the large forward facing balcony that includes 2 loungers and a table with 2 chairs. I found the balcony fine to sit on during sea days, not to windy at all.

If you have more detailed questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Here are a few shots of the living room area:

2071766002_SeabournPride-April242007-Elba039.jpg.a7844737afae9cbace6f4d0c7057c4b7.jpg

293225930_SeabournPride-April242007-Elba040.jpg.51edd9bcf032d2d2a6a51e07abbde3ce.jpg

Hi Caroldoll,

My first cruise on Seabourn was in an 02 suite many years ago - would not book it again, and we switched to a regular cabin mid cruise. The view you see when seated in the cabin is of the solid wall bow of the ship and the hot tub. To see the horizon or any water view - you must stand up. How silly, when the less expensive regular cabins have such a fabulous picture window.

And with the biggest windows in 02 at the front deck level, you don't have privacy. At least now at night when you would naturally have your cabin lights on, they close the forward deck where the hot tubs are - otherwise you are in a fish bowl with anyone looking in your suite when you had lights on! They didn't use to close it off.

It would be better if they only let the two front suites use those exclusively at night, but they are now closed to everyone at night.

They 03 and 04 suites are great for space, entertaining and great views - you can't beat them! The only problem I've seen there is sitting on the veranda in high winds - you can't sit outside if it is too gusty because it faces forward without any protection. Other than that - they are great!

Archived