Oceanner Club for 2 1/2 yr old too young?

neya

Hi:

We will be sailing for 4 days on the Wonder in 3 weeks (7th cruise for us first time on Disney sooooo excited) with our 2 1/2 year old daughter. I have a few questions:

Will she be able to go the the Oceanner's club? She is potty trained loves crafts, pretend play etc.. She does really well at our local play center.

Do I have to pay extra for her to be at the Club? What are the extras as far kids activities?

If I (mom) walk around the ship dressed as I princess will I be kicked out of the ship?:D Can I hide in Castaway Cay and never return my normal life? Just "wondering".

Thanks,

Neya

Hi Neya,

the age limit for the club is 3, however if you are with your daughter they will let her come in and play at times. Ig she wouldof been within 30 days of her 3rd birthday she could of gone in too.

There is no charge for the kids club.

However if she goes to Flounders nursery there is a $6 per hour minamum 2 hours each time. They have a limit of how many hours you can use the nursery on the ship too so everyone can have a chance at it. youmust make reservations to use it. They have an open house the first day wher eyou can go and see it and get all the details about it.

The Wonder has a great play area with water spouts for younger kids that is great!! plus both Mickey ears which are not deep but can get a little busy at times. But the toddlers like the splash area because they dont get run over by the larger kids there.

4507wondercruise016.jpg

I say if you want to dress as a princess go for it!! You wont be kicked off but you will get some smiles and giggles. There is a pirate party one evening where eveyone is allowed to dress in their pirate clothes for dinner and all evening throughout the party. I love dressing a s apirate for dinner, it is fun tolook around and see who is dressed up and who isnt.

067daycruise028.jpg

mom x4,grandma x4

The Club will give your child a single chance to "audition" for the club. She must be completely potty trained and able to take care of her own needs in that regard. They have you come, drop them off then hide around the corner for awhile. If all goes well you are in. We just did that last month with my neice who was 2.45 years old- she did great. (My daughter was much older before she enjoyred the club.) Every child is different. They really work with you. If you are within 30 days and of course potty trained then you don't have to audition.

Hi:

If I (mom) walk around the ship dressed as I princess will I be kicked out of the ship?:D Can I hide in Castaway Cay and never return my normal life? Just "wondering".

Thanks,

Neya

You can wear a princess dress around all day, no problem with that but you should expect to be asked to sign autographs.

Hello everyone:

I don't know about the autograph signing. Can you imagine if one of the "original" princess finds an "impostor" signing autographs? They might send captain Hook after me, I don't want to take that chance!

We will take the "audition" and see how our daughter handles it. Pirate night looks like fun! Thanks for your help!!

Neya

Hello everyone:

I don't know about the autograph signing. Can you imagine if one of the "original" princess finds an "impostor" signing autographs? They might send captain Hook after me, I don't want to take that chance!

Neya

Princess Cat Fight! Don't forget to take video of it.

Archived