Appointment for Message

JesJ

We leave this Saturday on the Elation (9/22) and hubby really wants me to get a message for our anniversary on our sea day on (9/23).

I know sea days (especially the first sea day) fill up fast and I was wondering if the Spa will be open to take appointments when we get on board around 1-1:30 to go their directly to make an appointment?

Anybody know about this?

Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

Also does anyone have any information on Carnival spa packages...Hubby thinks I should go for more than just a message and maybe get a little pampering...

Again, any information will be appreciated!! Thank you!!

Yes, you can book when you get onboard. They normally give spa tours before the muster drill. I havent really found that they fill up all that fast, just the times that you want might not be available. Most dont rush to make appointments so you should be fine.

Have a great cruise.

They are open to take appointments the day you arrive. I have never used the spa but I would think it would be very nice to be papered for a while. Go to your cruise and see just what is available. Maybe you can even book online.

Have a wonderful cruise.

We leave this Saturday on the Elation (9/22) and hubby really wants me to get a message for our anniversary on our sea day on (9/23).

I know sea days (especially the first sea day) fill up fast and I was wondering if the Spa will be open to take appointments when we get on board around 1-1:30 to go their directly to make an appointment?

Anybody know about this?

Any information you have would be greatly appreciated.

Also does anyone have any information on Carnival spa packages...Hubby thinks I should go for more than just a message and maybe get a little pampering...

Again, any information will be appreciated!! Thank you!!

Hi. If you want to get the best deal on spa services, wait towards the end of your cruise. I have noticed that they offer significant discounts during that time.

Happy Cruising.

I don't know about the Elation, but on some of the newer ships, there is voicemail through the phones. He can send you a message that way, or just leave a note on the pillow.

I know, but I couldn't resist.

Happy Anniversary.

Hi. If you want to get the best deal on spa services, wait towards the end of your cruise. I have noticed that they offer significant discounts during that time.

Happy Cruising.

I agree- I waited until later to book and got 50% off. I don't think they really get booked up as fast as everyone claims they do. This was a completely full spring break cruise and we had no problems getting an appointment.

I have need had a prob getting in, the times seem to work out...they best deals I have had was on port days...2 for 1 and i really like the mini facial and massages. there is always a deal floating around and yes go for it! I really like being in the dark room while at sea...the rock and rolls are so nice. counting down till week after next for some big time pampering...the hubby is staying home...just a girls trip!

Archived