Camp Carnival Slumber Parties

FishPunkin

The "Slumber Parties" are really just the fun activities they have during after-hours. Camp Carnival is free up until 10:00 p.m. From 10:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. they will watch your child at the Camp Carnival area for $6 for the first child and $4.00 for each additional child. Sometimes they have special party things going on during these hours. I will tell you that very little "slumber" happens at these parties.:)

Oh I know my kids can stay up LATE! We already have that problem at home. You think they're in bed, then they pop downstairs at 11PM or later for a drink of water.

:rolleyes:

Oh heck then you better bring your credit card...lol.

You should see them party there. I walked in at 11pm and all of the kids were in a circle doing some "Ya Ya Ya" song with the counselors and some funky dance moves. I had NO idea where their energy came from. I was exhausted just watching them. :)

I second that! On our anniversary night we left DD at the Camp Carnival "slumber party" really late, and picked her up at 1:00 a.m., expecting to find her fast asleep. Nope! My just barely 6-year-old was up and partying at 1:00 a.m. - and this is a girl who usually goes to sleep at 8:00 p.m.! Once we got her out of Camp Carnival and back to the cabin, she was pretty much asleep as soon as we got her into her jammies.:)

Archived