RE:Miami Airport

ooulio

Found a 3 1/2 star on HOt Wire near the airport for good price. Are there any dumps around there? It says comfortable rooms, some upscale features and personal service. It is only $89.00. Does anyone have any idea on this property? Couldn't find anything else about it. thanks in advance Offers shuttle

Found a 3 1/2 star on HOt Wire near the airport for good price. Are there any dumps around there? It says comfortable rooms, some upscale features and personal service. It is only $89.00. Does anyone have any idea on this property? Couldn't find anything else about it. thanks in advance Offers shuttle

It would help if you'd mention the name... :p

There are a LOT of dumps around there....the immediate airport area is industrial (or worse). There are some nice hotels near the airport but don't plan on going for a walk :rolleyes:

If you don't want downtown / port area you might try looking in Coconut Grove....that's where I prefer to stay.

We got a pre-night cruise hotel (3 star at the Miami airport) on Hotwire at the end of February for $59 - turned out to be the Holiday Inn West. I haven't seen any bad reviews, plus we're only sleeping there for a few hours so I'm not too concerned.

you can go on betterbidding.com and try to find out which hotel it is. The site provides information from people who have booked hotels through hotwire and which hotels they got - good luck

Archived