Question for past GS Cruisers on Liberty Of The Seas.

intothevoid

I'm sure I'll be booking Genesis as well!! since we can't help ourselves. but I did miss the gentle rocking of the boat at night. The last night of our cruise we had to get out in front of a huge storm, the winds outside were 45 to 65 miles per hour and the boat barely moved!!! and everytime I went to look for the kids they might as well have been in a neighboring county! which by the way they had so much fun. we brought our own babysitter and our niece ...completely unnecessary.

HAHAHA about the other country. Those are some big ships huh. :)

I have already warned my hubby that we WILL be on Genesis, if not the inaugural sailing if I have anything to say about it. :D

Looks like Fall 09...so clear your schedule...lol

Looks like I'm not the only one curious about the sound system on a GS. How funny that I asked this same question last week? lol

We'll be in GS #1286 on Freedom for our honeymoon. Anything special about this cabin?

Yeah that's what I said. :)

Ok, little known fact. The GS's have door bells. :eek: Makes for a great little wake up call when someone rings it and goes running down the hall.

Thanks to all for all your info and again Mama thanks for the pics!!!!

I am definitely booking Genesis although it will not be the inaugural cruise, I like to wait a few months so as they can work out any kinks.

Rileys I will let you know how my Halloween cruise on board Liberty and I will do my best to take some nice pics.:D

Archived