How is Camp Carnival with the two's

Julienatul

I know all you on the family board will know this

How is Camp Carnival with a just turned two year old?

Can you drop her off at anytime or are their specified times or hours? Like for instance if we get back from going into port at 2:30 could we just drop her off then or do you have to wait until the next scheduled activity?

Do they keep them for dinner at all? We want to eat most dinners with her but perhaps maybe one dinner alone just DH and I.

We used the under 2 babysitting once last cruise on a sea day and she did great with them. Just curious on what to expect since she is so young.

I looked at some of the capers that Cruisinmama put up and actually took some from the victory last cruise in preparation but just wanted to know what any of you all thought.

Julie

You can drop her off at any time as long as they are open. If you looked at my posted pages then you probably saw the activitites for the 2-5 crowd. My youngest was in that group on Sensation and Elation so both are listed.

On Sensation, they did have Camp dinners. They have the dinners at the Lido deck at the buffet. And they have Camp Formal Night. So maybe you can send her that night and enjoy a dinner alone?

My youngest likes Camp Carnival MUCH more than she liked Adventure Ocean (RCCL). Camp carnival had more physical actitives. They have a "Bubble Dance Party"...which Gabriella went gaga over.

I had no issues at all with Camp Carnival. Gabriella was 2 on her first Carnival Cruise and 3 on her 2nd Carnival cruise. She loved camp both times.

How is Camp Carnival with a just turned two year old?

Can you drop her off at anytime or are their specified times or hours? Like for instance if we get back from going into port at 2:30 could we just drop her off then or do you have to wait until the next scheduled activity?

Do they keep them for dinner at all? We want to eat most dinners with her but perhaps maybe one dinner alone just DH and I.

We used the under 2 babysitting once last cruise on a sea day and she did great with them. Just curious on what to expect since she is so young.

Julie

My twins turned two a week before our Carnival cruise and one loved the Camp and one had to be picked up each time I dropped them because she wouldn't stop crying. I'm sure your daughter will do great since she's already had some experience and done well - mine hadn't had any pre-school or day care experience yet, and I know they'll be fine on our next cruise. I think the staff at the Camp was absolutely wonderful, and very patient

I don't remember a dinner time camp for the 2 year olds, but there may have been one. Even if not, you could make a reservation at the specialty restaurant for a later hour when the camp is open to enjoy a night for just the two of you.

Have a great trip - I see your girl is already a very experienced little cruiser!

Best,

Mia

Michelle - I noticed on the Glory schedules that under 2s are allowed at various times during the day (not just 10pm-3am) for a fee. Is that common on all Carnival ships or just the Glory?

Thanks!

I think it's on all Carnival ships. I can't find it listed on the last cruise we were on (Sensation) but I do remember seeing Under 2's in the camp on Elation.

Archived