OK Which CC member wrote to Dear Abby???

ruskatab

This is from the Dear Abby column today............

DEAR ABBY: What is your opinion of a husband who plans a cruise with you and then invites most of his co-workers -- none of whom are taking their husbands? So, now I'm going on a cruise with 10 women and my husband. What do you think about that? -- DIANE IN BROWNS MILLS, N.J.

DEAR DIANE: A couple of thoughts come to mind. Your husband may be trying to write off the cruise as a business expense -- and when tax season is here, it will be interesting to see how the IRS reacts. It also appears your husband has some issues regarding intimacy because he seems to have gone to great lengths to prevent you from having much quiet time together.

HMMMMMM!!!!

I have a friend who rents a huge houseboat on the Colorado River every summer for 2 weeks and takes his wife, 2 of his ex-wives and their new husbands and all of his and their kids as well as the grandkids ! ! Says he has a ball ! ! :eek:

DEAR DIANE: A couple of thoughts come to mind. Your husband may be trying to write off the cruise as a business expense -- and when tax season is here, it will be interesting to see how the IRS reacts. It also appears your husband has some issues regarding intimacy because he seems to have gone to great lengths to prevent you from having much quiet time together.

First of all, I don't believe that was Abby's answer. If it was, she sure has changed! I believe it should have read:

DEAR DIANE: You lucky woman! Your generous husband has decided to give you 10 shopping partners for your cruise! Just think, while your husband is all by himself, probably smoking a cigar, you and your shopping buddies will be having the time of your life in port. On those sea days, think of all the gossip you will be catching up on...........with 10 DIFFERENT angles!! And intimacy...........well, being the generous fellow he is, I'm sure he can find time to have quiet time with you..........and I'm sure you could share him al little bit.....right???

Come on Honey, lighten up.........Enjoy your cruise.........and give your husband the vacation he deserves..............

First of all, I don't believe that was Abby's answer. If it was, she sure has changed! I believe it should have read:

DEAR DIANE: You lucky woman! Your generous husband has decided to give you 10 shopping partners for your cruise! Just think, while your husband is all by himself, probably smoking a cigar, you and your shopping buddies will be having the time of your life in port. On those sea days, think of all the gossip you will be catching up on...........with 10 DIFFERENT angles!! And intimacy...........well, being the generous fellow he is, I'm sure he can find time to have quiet time with you..........and I'm sure you could share him al little bit.....right???

Come on Honey, lighten up.........Enjoy your cruise.........and give your husband the vacation he deserves..............

John I don't believe Abby would promote a gangbang lol...

Of COURSE not.............one at a time..............please.............

oh....:D production line....:eek:

Sitting here thinking....that man sure has a pair of brass twins LOL.

Someone is overestimating his ability.

That is why on the eight day god created:

Sildenafil (*****)

What is sildenafil?

Sildenafil (brand name: *****) is a medicine that doctors prescribe to help men while cruising with 13 lonlely women.

It's a dirty job, someone got to do it :cool:

That is why on the eight day god created:

Sildenafil (*****)

What is sildenafil?

Sildenafil (brand name: *****) is a medicine that doctors prescribe to help men while cruising with 13 lonlely women.

It's a dirty job, someone got to do it :cool:

Would certainly put a new spin on the phrase blue b*lls :eek: :D

Archived