Half Moon Cay Photos

progcas

We rented a cabana & loved it very much. Someone from our roll call rented the private oasis & said it was worth every penny. Here's a link for the specifics on the private oasis. The private oasis rents for $1295.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x273/kayd63/CCL%20Triumph%20Eastern%20Caribbean/HMCRentals.jpg

I know you will love HMC. Have a great cruise!

I'm really not much of a beach person, but I'll tell you, HMC is the most gorgeous place I've ever been. Of course, I haven't been everywhere. Yet!

We loved it so much we booked the exact same itinerary for last December.

The water was considerably cooler in December, but the sun was still hot. My ONLY gripe was that it took forever to get off the boat that day, and then we stood in line for about 30 minutes at the first "booth" only to find out they were out of clamshells. We then walked way down the beach to another booth, stood in line for about 20 more minutes, but got our clamshell.

By the time we had lunch, we really only spent about 2-1/2 hours on the beach. I could've spent 12-1/2! It is truly beautiful!

Archived