What are the odds?

bubbles1209

We had initially booked our cruise for July 7, of 2008 (DH's birthday) on Liberty in a 9a wrap. Due to circumstances at work, we had to change our vacation date to June of 2008, ok, so we'll celebrate my birthday (which is the day we get on the ship), along with dh's a little early. When we re-booked, we were able to get the exact same cabin. We booked this in August. So, last night, DH decides he wants to bring his daughter who he hasn't seen in 15 years, cool. When we looked on Carnival's website, (pretended to book to see what cabins were available) we didn't see any cabins close to ours, looked like they were gonna have to be mid-ship, ok no problem. Today, I called our PVP, and it turns out that Carnival's website doesn't show you everything that's available, only 10 or so at the time (which I already knew), and the cabin right next door is available and they can be right beside us! What are the odds? Needless to say we went ahead and booked it.:D We're all gonna have 1 heck of a balcony!:D What are the odds of that happening I wonder?

We were on the Liberty in July, we booked our 9A wrap first, a few weeks later my DF booked, got right next door in the extended balcony, 2 months later my DB booked got the cabin next to that, another extended balcony, A few weeks later DF's daughter booked got the cabin next to that.....so we have the wrap and the next 3 cabins, dividers were opened within an hour of our request.

Had lots of great parties on our HUGE balcony.

Archived