All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Well have a great time!

You leave on Monday?? We return Sunday the 25th.. .will post as soon as i can!

PS Do you know the red house on NY AVE that is very old and now a Sports Medicine Centre?

I used to rent the upstairs apartment as a "kid"

I'm a relatively new resident to huntington, and actually live in south huntington - near West Hills. I grew up in NJ, and lived in Hewlett, East Meadow, Hicksville, and Amityville (where we owned a home for 5 1/2 years and sold while the sellin' was good) - and now are in Huntington. We've only been here for about a year and a half.

I'm a relatively new resident to huntington, and actually live in south huntington - near West Hills. I grew up in NJ, and lived in Hewlett, East Meadow, Hicksville, and Amityville (where we owned a home for 5 1/2 years and sold while the sellin' was good) - and now are in Huntington. We've only been here for about a year and a half.

Ohhh I have cousins in East Meadow.

Do you like it? I have friends on Pioneer Blvd in S Huntington-

She loves it

Trock: I love South Huntington. By far the best community and house we've ever lived in, including the one we owned.

Safe home to you. I'm on Madison and 49th til six, and then I'm driving home.

I like cruisedeckplans to get a general idea, but it doesn't tend to separate out some of the categories - for example, if you look up balconies on Miracle, it doesn't give pics of the extended balcony cabins...

I think if you want a picture of a specific balcony, you have to google or search. I have asked a couple of times here and someone always comes thru with what I'm looking for. :D Sometimes it's just a picture of the outside of the ship where you can see your balcony.

I like cruisedeckplans to get a general idea, but it doesn't tend to separate out some of the categories - for example, if you look up balconies on Miracle, it doesn't give pics of the extended balcony cabins...

because not all extended balconies are the same- some re bigger then others.

ex:

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

293683084CKyqeR_th.jpg

both are cat 8C extended balcony

Ouch, those chairs don't look very comfortable. Don't they have the blue and white web chairs on Miracle? We always get aft wraparound balcony. When we were on Spirit last month there were only 2 web chairs. We asked our cabin steward for a lounge chair and he said they don't allow them on balconies anymore :confused: :confused: Anyone heard of this? Seemed silly to have a huge balcony with only 2 "little chairs." :(

Ouch, those chairs don't look very comfortable. Don't they have the blue and white web chairs on Miracle? We always get aft wraparound balcony. When we were on Spirit last month there were only 2 web chairs. We asked our cabin steward for a lounge chair and he said they don't allow them on balconies anymore :confused: :confused: Anyone heard of this? Seemed silly to have a huge balcony with only 2 "little chairs." :(

when I was on the Miracle in October some of the cabins had already been switched to the mesh.........they removed our deck section the night before we returned home(putting the new chairs out after we disembarked)........there was a note stating if we wanted our furniture that last night they would not remove it.

The chairs are ok--comfortable wise-- one will recline back.

We had beige mesh chairs on the Liberty last cruise and they were better.

If the cabin steward tells you no lounge chairs--go to the pursers desk and request one. Tell them you are in the wrap around balcony. There is a difference. Most regular balconies wont be able to hold a lounge chair.

Sailing in8 days!:) If the seas are pretty calm, just how much wind am I going to experience while i'm on the balcony? I'll be on Empress deck. Thanks for all of the help!:) :)

We too, will be on the Empress deck for our first balcony so be sure and let us know what you find out! We will be in 6228, an extended balcony near the back, one of the bumped in sections. We leave in 24 days. Enjoy your cruise.

Deck 5 (Upper) all the way forward.

sandi149

\we are staying on that deck but all the way to the other end about 10 from end dont know anything about cruise ships is this area ok. is it noisy,can we hear anything above or below us likeother people are saying about where they stayed

also earlier in this thread you mentioned you were friends with the person i asked about what hotel they stayed in in nyc that let them keep their car there. haven't found any post that she put up since you stated she was afriend of yours any way you could try and find out what hotel it was

sandi149

\we are staying on that deck but all the way to the other end about 10 from end dont know anything about cruise ships is this area ok. is it noisy,can we hear anything above or below us likeother people are saying about where they stayed

also earlier in this thread you mentioned you were friends with the person i asked about what hotel they stayed in in nyc that let them keep their car there. haven't found any post that she put up since you stated she was afriend of yours any way you could try and find out what hotel it was

We stayed by the elevators, midship, and it was not noisy at all. From what other people on here say about the aft cabin area, it's also very quiet

Deck 5 is great cause it's sandwiched between two decks that have only cabins. If I ever sail the Miracle again, which I hope I will, I am definitely going to book a cabin on deck 5 again.

I just posted a note on our old roll call sailing asking her the name of the Hotel. it was located in NJ in Weehawken I think. If she doesn't get back to me on the thread, I will email her and let you know.

I thought I'd post this on here as well - don't know how many of you saw, but the prices to park at the pier in NY are going up -considerably- on April 1:

http://www.nycruise.com/parkNYC.html

Parking Rates Effective 4/1/08

Daily rate (up to 10 hours) for drop offs/visitors

$25.00

Cruise parking

$30.00 per night

Cruises from 10 to 30 nights

$300.00

Please Note:

Taxes are included in the rates. Payment accepted in cash, visa and master card. Reservations are not accepted.

Archived