All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Can anyone tell me if there are vegiburgers at the grill?

I think maybe, but can't swear to it. Anyone else know?

They did have a nice arugula, roast peppers and mozzarella on focaccia bread at the deli which was very good and the room service menu had a delicious veggie and mozzarella also on focaccia.

Can anyone tell me if there are vegiburgers at the grill?

I have not seen them on the menu-- but there is no chicken or steak on the menu and I know you can order those.

IF they do have them you might have to wait a bit for one.

thanks sorry to be a pain but with 4 kids any way we can save money so we can enjoy our cruise that much more is always a plus:)

Ok...my friend emailed me back and she stayed in the Homewood Suites in Edgewater, NJ. It is right across the river. She said there is also free parking there.

Here is the link to their site.

http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/en_US/hw/hotel/EWREWHW-Homewood-Suites-by-Hilton-Edgewater-NYC-Area-New-Jersey/index.do;jsessionid=23EAB83D4DA47B20EC788DCE19B665A5.etc55?brand_id=HW&brand_directory=/en/hw/&xch=163588325,RPC1RG1PK4BAMCSGBJF222Q

Someone asked in an earlier posting about getting docs, and were told they can print them if they sign up for edocs. You need to use Explorer for printing the docs. I use Firefox for my browser, and wasn't able to print. Actually had to resort to reading the tutorial!

We leave on May 9. First trip on Miracle, and first time on Carnival. Really enjoying all the posts out here to get me ready for our trip!

Ok...my friend emailed me back and she stayed in the Homewood Suites in Edgewater, NJ. It is right across the river. She said there is also free parking there.

http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/en_US/hw/hotel/EWREWHW-Homewood-Suites-by-Hilton-Edgewater-NYC-Area-New-Jersey/index.do;jsessionid=23EAB83D4DA47B20EC788DCE19B665A5.etc55?brand_id=HW&brand_directory=/en/hw/&xch=163588325,RPC1RG1PK4BAMCSGBJF222Q

thank you so much. would you mind asking her if they had transportation from the hotel to the pier. i called and they said they didn't think so,that we would have to take the ferry to nyc

anyone stay in Cabin 8124 Any info please

Cabin 8124 (8H OSTW) 185/40 sq ft

Beds: twin/king rab:0

View: window and standard balcony connecting balconies: no

TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

We were in 5106 thru 5112.......and I thought this was a fabulous location. We used the front elevator banks to go to the desired deck (9, 3 or 2) to get where we wanted to go.....REAL convenient. You are under part of the spa area of the lido deck so it should be fairly quiet. And only 3 cabins down from the elevator (again quiet and convenient). You can walk the notched cooridor to get aft, but it's not as nice.

When you go for a quick up for the lido the first pool you come across is the non-band/stage pool. If they are playing music, you can still hear it but it won't be as in your face.......this is where we always set up camp.

If I go on a Spirit class again....I'll certainly try to book the same again.

The view of your balcony from the deck above the bridge........no privacy issues (you are far enough back)

2585565960089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

Hi there, we have 6152 & 6154. Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins? Can the balconies be opened up? Will there be room in 6152 (8E) for the twin beds to remain seperate -- and a crib set up?

We have a special needs son and are taking my sister along on this trip as his attendant - so of course the beds are not going to be together... but, along with my sister --- there will be her 17 month old daughter. I have a feeling that baby will end up in with us (which is fine) --- just would like to kind of know what options are available.

TIA

Tracey

Hi there, we have 6152 & 6154. Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins? Can the balconies be opened up? Will there be room in 6152 (8E) for the twin beds to remain seperate -- and a crib set up? TIATracey

the beds can be seperated= On one side of the bed notice there is a night table-- what happens is the beds get seperated and that night table is put in the middle.

(IF you get crib-- they are more like pack and plays- we used the sofa which worked out better. (our baby was 18 months)

remember that you can take your under 2 to the camps at noon so they can jump around and play with their toys and equipment.

Tracey= make sure your agent marks it on your reservation to seperate the beds.

IF you get to your cabin and they are not-- leave the steward a note tellim him/her of your wants. (on the first day the stewards are delivering luggage so you might not see them until later.-

Hi Garden State Neighbor!

On the obstructed views. Yes the Life Baots on the ships do obstuct the views.

We have been on the ships before and had that twice. It was ok in many ways the Doors opened and let in Salt Air and Sun (No Salt Added) ..which was fun. We even had a Parying Mantis leve with us from mid-town and come back out on the L.B. rigging too.

We are looking at June again now on one.;)

At the lowered cost basis for a Bac. Guar. it is a good choice to save. As any cabin on a cruise with and/or without views is so much better than none and bad news..:cool:

Please indulge me - I can't get the search to work.

We have been on the Legend and the Spirit and are booked on the Miracle in June!

Because of the cost I booked the balcony guarantee. What's the worst case scenario (obstucted view) with these balconies? Having a lifeboat at your feet? Please tell me it wouldn't be in front of the balcony.[/quote

I'd like to know this too. We always select THE CABIN we want. We are going on Princess in October and selected "our cabin" but it was booked and we also have a balcony gty. :confused: :confused:

I have been reading this thread from the beginning and forgive me if I am wrong (I don't feel like going back and re-reading through all of these pages).

Can you stay for one night at this place and then leave your car there for a week for free...or am I just crazy??? Wait, don't answer that:D

I have been reading this thread from the beginning and forgive me if I am wrong (I don't feel like going back and re-reading through all of these pages).

Can you stay for one night at this place and then leave your car there for a week for free...or am I just crazy??? Wait, don't answer that:D

That's what my friend did. One, two nights at the very most she stayed then took the cruise but like the other poster said....just to make sure, give them a call.

Hi everyone! We booked balcony gty on the miracle - we have been assigned extended balcony rooms 8157 and 8160 (can't believe we ended up so close). Anyway, just wondering if anyone had stayed in thesed cabins before.....are they really noisy? any pictures of these rooms or of the extened balcony?

thanks

That's what my friend did. One, two nights at the very most she stayed then took the cruise but like the other poster said....just to make sure, give them a call.

i did put post in the other day after you told me the hotel. I did call and was told they don't have shuttles to pier .didn't know what i was talking about when i asked about leaving car at hotel for week:confused:

carrie if you get through and get an answer from them i would love to hear what they say to you. please post response after talking to them

Geez, how aggravating. Call back and ask to talk to the manager. Tell him what you are doing, if you can park your car there for the WEEK YOU ARE ON THE CRUISE and if yes, what are the arrangements you would have to make to get from hotel to cruise terminal. Matter of fact, ask him to make them for you! Good luck!

i did put post in the other day after you told me the hotel. I did call and was told they don't have shuttles to pier .didn't know what i was talking about when i asked about leaving car at hotel for week:confused:

carrie if you get through and get an answer from them i would love to hear what they say to you. please post response after talking to them

Did you call the direct line to the hotel? Not the 800 number but the number that goes to the actual hotel in NJ?

Did you call the direct line to the hotel? Not the 800 number but the number that goes to the actual hotel in NJ?

yes i called the actual number. told me didn't know about parking cars while on cruise and that they didn't have ashuttle we would have to take ferry across

yes i called the actual number. told me didn't know about parking cars while on cruise and that they didn't have ashuttle we would have to take ferry across

My friend took the ferry across but I don't know how far the hotel is from the ferry terminal. Actually I'm emailing her now and will get back to you.

Ok....I received an email back from my friend and this is what she said.

take the edgewater ferry. The hotel has free breakfast and shuttle to the ferrys. Just a few bucks tip for the driver. When we got back from the cruise and were at the ferry dock we called them and they picked us up as well, pretty good deal. They have parking underground that is for the hotel/mall area and had no trouble with us leaving our car ( which was there 9 days ) I would just have them confirm that they will still do that, but you didnt need a pass or anything to do so, it is all free park where you want parking.

Ok....I received an email back from my friend and this is what she said.

take the edgewater ferry. The hotel has free breakfast and shuttle to the ferrys. Just a few bucks tip for the driver. When we got back from the cruise and were at the ferry dock we called them and they picked us up as well, pretty good deal. They have parking underground that is for the hotel/mall area and had no trouble with us leaving our car ( which was there 9 days ) I would just have them confirm that they will still do that, but you didnt need a pass or anything to do so, it is all free park where you want parking.

do you know how they got from the ferry to the pier?

Archived