All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

Karen - I feel the same way! Loved the Miracle! It took a little arm twisting to get my husband to sail on her again - not because he didn't love it - but because he likes to see and explore new ships! But the itinerary this time is different so that convinced him! Can't wait!

Luv2Cruz - Wish I could join you again next year! But hubby would kill me same ports and same ship! yikes ! But you never know!

Karen - I feel the same way! Loved the Miracle! It took a little arm twisting to get my husband to sail on her again - not because he didn't love it - but because he likes to see and explore new ships! But the itinerary this time is different so that convinced him! Can't wait!

Luv2Cruz - Wish I could join you again next year! But hubby would kill me same ports and same ship! yikes ! But you never know!

If it's as good as it sounds, you can always repeat.;) We're going back to Bermuda in June for #4!!:D

So does anyone know if any updates were done when the Miracle was in dry dock? I know about the propulsion system being repaired. I'll be sailing her in Sept and Dec. Can't wait!

How is the food in the dining room? I have a fussy hubby and he wasn't impressed with the food on the Inspiration.

JoAnn

JoAnn - I had read that they had installed a wi-fi system on the ship and also added the Club 02 area for the teens.

As far as the dining room food. I thought it was great! My cousin came along with us and he's picky too and enjoyed it very much. It's better than anything I can cook so to me that's a bonus!

Have a great cruise or cruises! The Miracle is a great ship!

For the most part, I thought the food was very good. There was one dish..........pasta with a mushroom sauce & a small sauteed chicken breast on top...........that I didn't care for. When our waiter (Ogden) inquired as to why I wasn't eating my meal, I told him it wasn't to my liking. He tried everything in his power to get me to order something else from the menu, but I declined. I can't say enough great things about Ogden & our bustboy, Suyanna. We were seated at table 316, upper level.

pmoniz.............have a fantastic time and give a big "Whoo Hoo" to Malcom the cruise director. He was very entertaining!

Karen

• 4 weeks later...

pmoniz.......I recently read on CC that Malcom took sick (I believe he was hospitalized ?) and was not on the ship. I'm not sure if he's back on or if he's been assigned to another ship.

Please update us when you get back.

Have a fantastic cruise..............and be sure to order a "Kiss on the Lips" for me. It was my favorite frozen drink!

Karen

Hey all!

We'll be sailing the Miracle again in a few weeks. I'll do an insanely long and picture-laden review again on my blog, but if anyone has any specific questions about the Miracle (except for "Can you take a picture of room # xxxx" because I don't think I'll have time to go find 20 rooms ;) ), please let me know and I'll try to find out an answer or take a picture of it!

Hi Nicole,

Just wondering if there is any chance that you can get a picture of an aft balcony for me. We will actually have 5268 but any aft balcony will do. I just want to see the size difference over a standard balcony. Now I am not talking about the aft wraparound. I know they are huge but we aren't lucky enough to have one.

Thanks in advance if you do get a picture. ;)

Belizemama - I know there have been recent threads discussing the Spirit-class aft balconies. I changed my booking from Deck 5 to Deck 4 because of several of the comments.

I have a meeting now, but can search for it later. Or you can look for it.

Do an "advanced search" with "aft balcony" as the keywords and select only the Carnival board. I bet you'll find it fairly easily. There were pics posted in those threads.

pmoniz.......I recently read on CC that Malcom took sick (I believe he was hospitalized ?) and was not on the ship. I'm not sure if he's back on or if he's been assigned to another ship.

Please update us when you get back.

Have a fantastic cruise..............and be sure to order a "Kiss on the Lips" for me. It was my favorite frozen drink!

Karen

Karen - that's sad to hear about Malcom! I was kind of looking forward to a new CD. Brett was OK, but kind of annoyed me the way he talked with his hands straight out at his side like a penguin! LOL!!

PS - I will absolutely have one of the Kiss on the Lips for you! And then maybe one more for me!

Karen - that's sad to hear about Malcom! I was kind of looking forward to a new CD. Brett was OK, but kind of annoyed me the way he talked with his hands straight out at his side like a penguin! LOL!!

I was on Miracle last July 2008. Is Brett "big sexy"? I wasn't that impressed with him. I've only ever been on 2 cruises, the first with Princess 10 years ago, so my experiences are very limited. But the CD on that Princess ship was EVERYWHERE! He was so much fun and the assistant CDs too. We knew them all by name, ran into them all over the ship. The only time I saw the Miracle CD was on stage giving presentations or on the TV. I'm not even sure he HAD assistants!

That Pricess ship was huge and I was forever getting lost, turning the wrong way for everything right up to the day we were getting off. It seemed every time I turned around (the wrong way LOL) the CD or one of his staff was there, laughing and pointing me in the right direction. It got to the point that when one of them would see me, they would automatically go " it's that way...." assuming that whichever way I was headed was the wrong way ROFLMAO!!!

Now this was a ship with like 3000 people on it but these guys recognized me and helped me out over and over again, and made it so much fun to get lost that even if I wasn't I sometimes pretended I was!

I'm going back on Miracle in November. Maybe Malcom will be back by them, ya think?

Hi there-

We leave on the Miracle in 10 days, and I was wondering if anyone knew if they were selling those DOD cards on her? Or even the specialty coffee card would be nice...

TIA!

Yes...............they sell both!

Belizemama - I know there have been recent threads discussing the Spirit-class aft balconies. I changed my booking from Deck 5 to Deck 4 because of several of the comments.

I have a meeting now, but can search for it later. Or you can look for it.

Do an "advanced search" with "aft balcony" as the keywords and select only the Carnival board. I bet you'll find it fairly easily. There were pics posted in those threads.

Thanks NCTribefan. I did the search and found just what I was looking for.

But I have another question for you. Why did you change from deck 5 to deck 4? Just curious.

Vicki

Archived