All Things Miracle!!!!

Sandi149

[quote name='LauraAnne30']Hey all - can anyone tell me if there is a good place for a meet and mingle? Our cruise thread is going to meet up and I am looking for somewhere that won't be too crowded so we can find each other.

Help!

Laura:)[/quote]
Our roll call was able to get in touch with John Heald through his blog and he found a room for our Meet & Greet. We met in the Piano bar on the first full sea day. We didn't know what room it was until we saw it was posted in the Capers. We even had our own cocktail waitress, but it was a cash bar.

Put a message onto John Heald's blog and give him all the details of your sailing. He should be able to find a room for you.

Our roll call was able to get in touch with John Heald through his blog and he found a room for our Meet & Greet. We met in the Piano bar on the first full sea day. We didn't know what room it was until we saw it was posted in the Capers. We even had our own cocktail waitress, but it was a cash bar.

Put a message onto John Heald's blog and give him all the details of your sailing. He should be able to find a room for you.

Hey Katst....I went onto his blog and I have abolutely no idea where to post anything ....HELP!

Laura:)

[quote name='LauraAnne30']Our roll call was able to get in touch with John Heald through his blog and he found a room for our Meet & Greet. We met in the Piano bar on the first full sea day. We didn't know what room it was until we saw it was posted in the Capers. We even had our own cocktail waitress, but it was a cash bar.

Hey Katst....I went onto his blog and I have abolutely no idea where to post anything ....HELP!

Let me find the information from our roll call. I will post it when I find it.

I wasn't the one who actually posted to his blog, but this is how I think it's done.

[COLOR=magenta][B]1 - Expand his latest blog entry[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=magenta][B]2 - Scroll down to the very end of all the comments [/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=magenta][B]3 - There will be a space to "Leave a Reply"[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=magenta][B]4 - Fill in the information as per my post below and leave your personal email address for a response.[/B][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=darkorchid]I found this from our roll call:[/COLOR][/B]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]If ANYONE has a group going on a Carnival ship, by that I mean folks on a roll call... not an official Cruise Critic group necessarily, I'd suggest that y'all drop by John's blog, [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][URL="http://www.johnhealdsblog.com/"][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]www.johnhealdsblog.com[/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57] , and just [COLOR=red]post a comment headed up by 'John, Please Respond!' [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#2e8b57]Tell him what ship you're on, when you're sailing and how many in your roll call and I'm SURE he'll handle it for you...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=#2e8b57]He's a fantastic ambassador for Carnival...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks Katst!

Has anyone done the luggage tag thing with the electonic documents? Was there a problem with the tag staying on your luggage? Since I printed them out I was wondering if I should laminate them so they don't get ripped...

Laura:)

[quote name='scrappynancy']Can anyone tell me what the cost is per person for Nick & Nora's? Going on Miracle November 29th out of Ft. Lauderdale. Thanks![/quote]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]It's a very worthwhile $30 per person, tip not included. Superb service and beautifuly prepared food. Nick and Nora's is gorgeous inside too, they also have a dance floor with live music if you're inclined to take a whirl! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thank you very much I could not remember if it were $20 or $30. Thanks. Do you leave the tip right after dinner like in a reasturant? Sorry to seem so out of it but this will be the first time we are going to the supper club and want to be well prepared.

[quote name='scrappynancy']Thank you very much I could not remember if it were $20 or $30. Thanks. Do you leave the tip right after dinner like in a reasturant? Sorry to seem so out of it but this will be the first time we are going to the supper club and want to be well prepared.[/quote]
It's up to you. We were told that the $30 pp is actually the tip.

[quote name='LauraAnne30']Thanks Katst!

Has anyone done the luggage tag thing with the electonic documents? Was there a problem with the tag staying on your luggage? Since I printed them out I was wondering if I should laminate them so they don't get ripped...

I put clear packing tape around the luggage tags, punch a hole in them and put elastic through the hole. Then I put them on the luggage just like the old tags. I've done this for 2 cruises and haven't had any problem.

[quote name='scrappynancy']Do you make the reservations for the supper club before you get on ship or as soon as you get on ship?[/quote]
I make it before I go using the link below. It's always worked for me. I do verify once I get on board that they received my reservation because I don't get a confirmation. Here's the link:

[URL]http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28[/URL]

[quote name='KatSt']I put clear packing tape around the luggage tags, punch a hole in them and put elastic through the hole. Then I put them on the luggage just like the old tags. I've done this for 2 cruises and haven't had any problem.
I do the exact same thing, but put double yarn in the hole. You know, double the yarn, loop thru the hole, then loop the 2 ends into the loop and pull.

[quote name='KatSt']I make it before I go using the link below. It's always worked for me. I do verify once I get on board that they received my reservation because I don't get a confirmation. Here's the link:

[URL]http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28[/URL][/quote]

Thanks for the link!:)

[quote name='scrappynancy']Thank you very much I could not remember if it were $20 or $30. Thanks. Do you leave the tip right after dinner like in a reasturant? Sorry to seem so out of it but this will be the first time we are going to the supper club and want to be well prepared.[/quote]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]At the end of the meal they give you a receipt to sign to put against your Sign and Sail account. Just like a regular restaurant, they have a line to include tip and then total it up. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='rubyrosedreamer'][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]At the end of the meal they give you a receipt to sign to put against your Sign and Sail account. Just like a regular restaurant, they have a line to include tip and then total it up. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

What size tip do you leave the dinner is 30.. is 10.00 ok..:cool:

Hi Folks,

I just got my cabin assignment.....I booked a balcony Grt and got a 9A.
Room 8235 on the panorama deck.
I noticed this is right beside the aft elevators and under the pizza place.
I am a deep sleeper, so I am really not concerned.:D
Any info on this cabin would be great!
Thanks
Nancy

[quote name='nancydee']Hi Folks,

I just got my cabin assignment.....I booked a balcony Grt and got a 9A.
Room 8235 on the panorama deck.
I noticed this is right beside the aft elevators and under the pizza place.
I am a deep sleeper, so I am really not concerned.:D
Any info on this cabin would be great!
Thanks
Nancy[/quote]

Nancy-- double check the assignment before you hand over the luggage to the porter. You wont hear nothing form the area.. you got a bigger cabin then a cat 8 cabin. Nice upgrade

Archived