Explorer of the Seas Question

cewtaldad

:) My wife and I are sailing 11/11/07 from Cape Liberty, New Jersey on a 12- night Southern Caribbean cruise. I'm looking for anyone that has done this itinerary that can tell me what nights are formal nights. We would like to book either Chops or Portofinos but not on a formal night. Any help out there?:)

This coming season is the first time they've offered the 12 night itinerary out of Cape Liberty so there aren't any compasses available.

When you board, if you ask when you make your reservations they should be able to tell you which night is which.

Hope you have a great cruise!

We did the 9 nite repositioning last Nov from Bayonne. When you get on board you can go directly to the desk outside Portofino's after or before lunch at the Windjammer since it is right next door. They will tell you which are formal nites and where the ship docks any particular day.

Matria d is very nice - Can 't remember his name but he's from Romania and we 've seen him on our last 3 cruises

Archived