Please help! I need opinions!!!

Help CC pals...I have booked a transportaion company and I need to see if anyone has used them before. The company is BC Express. I want to find out if this is a reputable company. I tried BBB and nothing was listed which is good, but after all of my convesations with this guy...I am wondering. He seems nice enough...please help.... I haven't heard anything on the boards about this company. Help me please! Thanks!:o

Never heard of them. Is the service they provide to and from the airport? Which city? If that is the kind of service they provide, I wouldn't worry too, much, as you can usually book a cab or super shuttle. Give a few more details and someone will probably be able to help you.

jc

I have never used BC Express but I talked to BC via phone yesterday on a quote to take our group of 13 from FLL airport to Miami sea port and return. He was very accommodating and has all the required operating licenses. The only problem was that his price was higher than others. Other than price, I would not hesitate in using him.

tonyt

Never heard of them. Is the service they provide to and from the airport? Which city? If that is the kind of service they provide, I wouldn't worry too, much, as you can usually book a cab or super shuttle. Give a few more details and someone will probably be able to help you.

jc

To and from airport, hotel to cruise port, cruise port to airport. Fort Lauderdale is the city.

I have never used BC Express but I talked to BC via phone yesterday on a quote to take our group of 13 from FLL airport to Miami sea port and return. He was very accommodating and has all the required operating licenses. The only problem was that his price was higher than others. Other than price, I would not hesitate in using him.

tonyt

Tony what kind of price? I was told $18.00 for four people, wich I thought was fine. Did he quote you the same? How do you find out about operating licenses? Thanks Tony for any help you can give me. :D

Archived