Transportation

smashley

If it is just a few of you then car rental is the cheapest. We always get a limo cause there is usually up to 12 people in our group. The one we like is www.limosofmiami.com. Another option is airport express shared van ride. Their website is www.floridalimo.com. I think their rate will be around $18/pp. Hope this helps.

Yeah, it is just 4 of us. I'll check out the floridalimo link, $18 isn't bad at all! Do you know if that company will take us to a Miami hotel or is it just the port?

Hi Smashly.. we have a ride from FLL to Miami but on the way back we are using http://*****/files/home.html they are charging us $60 from POM to FLL airport.. this is for up to 4 people I believe..:)

From FLL to Miami port florida limo is alot less money at $18 per person because it is a shared ride.

However from Miami port to FLL the rate was well over $100+ and it is a a private ride!they do not offer shared rides from miami to fll.

Carnival provides transfers to/from for $30 per person, each way.

So if there are less than 3 or 4 of you, it might be less to take florida limo from fll-miami port.

Then carnival transfer from miami port to FLL.

Archived