My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

That review was extremely well-organized. I can't believe you remembered all those details.

Thank you :)

It helped that I did an event-unload into the laptop twice a day. I also carried around a little notepad to jot down "don't forgets" and "this bugs the crap out of me" thoughts. ;)

Absolutely the very best review I've ever read. Thank you so much for the photos. It added so much to the whole experience of the review.

I'm going on the Liberty Dec.8th and I was excited before, but after your review, I'm totally bonkers.

Again thanks for your review.

This is soooo sweet! Thank you so much! :)

And hopefully after looking at the pics on webshots you'll be over-the-moon! :D

Have a fantastic cruise! May you be blessed with Ajay!

Jen, I do believe you out-did yourself, and I have read your reviews before! I've been checking your site to see if the Liberty review was up yet, and someone from my 10/20 Liberty thread (who posted here, in fact) alerted all thread-mates that they had just read the best review ever. I knew it was yours, and spent the rest of the evening reading. It was great to see the Luni's, aka Maniacs, and of course your mom. :D I recognized a bartender we know and who I asked you about on the "live from" thread...he was in a uniform I recognized as the Pub attire (have I been on too many Voyager/Freedom-class ships or what??).

THANKS AGAIN! I know we'll meet again on a ship at some point! Hugs to Naren! :)

Jen, I do believe you out-did yourself, and I have read your reviews before! I've been checking your site to see if the Liberty review was up yet, and someone from my 10/20 Liberty thread (who posted here, in fact) alerted all thread-mates that they had just read the best review ever. I knew it was yours, and spent the rest of the evening reading. It was great to see the Luni's, aka Maniacs, and of course your mom. :D I recognized a bartender we know and who I asked you about on the "live from" thread...he was in a uniform I recognized as the Pub attire (have I been on too many Voyager/Freedom-class ships or what??).

THANKS AGAIN! I know we'll meet again on a ship at some point! Hugs to Naren! :)

Hi Terri!!!

Its so good to hear from you. LOL, I had to edit my Liberty page to say that the review wasn't done yet ... and that the people should check back ... and here was an estimated date of completion! Thanks for keeping the good faith vibes alive ... the review was coming! But it took a long time, so I apologize that it wasn't out sooner.

I have fans????? :eek: OMG, that's so flattering! I sure do hope the review helps someone out there. The liberty is a great ship. I believe you'll have a great cruise! :)

Hi there!!! To find the time to type this .... I um ... neglected my job and husband!

lol

What really helped was that I wrote a significant amount while I was onboard the liberty. So a majority of the time was spent managing 4 gb of video and pictures, and then weeding the good pics from the blurry ones, and then putting them into the little boxes, and then scanning the menus, and pictures we bought onboard ..... yeah it all took 2 weeks! lol :D

I think Pat and Joyce came up with the name Lunitiks. I'm not sure ... but it surely did work! We were all a bit Luni .... from being in the Luni bin too long!

I liked the porch swings! They were a great way to relax and look out into the sea :)

We have all been known to be lunatics (lunitiks;) ) on cruises every now and then. lol. I think mine was our last Monarch trip.

Maybe they can help us come up with a name for our Mariner group. We haven't been able to come up with a name yet. So are you gonna come on Mariner out of L.A. with us?

Oooooh nooooo, we aren't really planning cruises that far in advance. We might do a Mariner cruise when it comes here, but nothing is definite yet :)

Well keep the inaugural open (2/22/09). We have a nice little group going.

Hi there,

Great review. My husband, I, and my 5yr old are planning to do the Liberty of the Seas next year, and would like to know if you think it would be enjoyable to do two weeks on the same ship. Or should I book two separate cruises. I'd rather ask someone who's already been of the Liberty. Thanks

Thanks for the awesome review! I'm going to be on Mariner in May for my first cruise--but I did love reading about the Liberty!

I loved the pictures when you described right there what the pictures was--it really put the pics in context. I especially loved the pictures of the food! Yummy!

OOHHH I can't wait! :D

Hi there,

Great review. My husband, I, and my 5yr old are planning to do the Liberty of the Seas next year, and would like to know if you think it would be enjoyable to do two weeks on the same ship. Or should I book two separate cruises. I'd rather ask someone who's already been of the Liberty. Thanks

I think that if you did a back to back on this ship it would be fantastic! The itinerary is different each week (alternating eastern and western) so even though you're sailing for two weeks, you won't see the same ports again.

I would definitely consider this. On day 7 we were thinking there was so much on the ship that we didn't even see or do! I would definitely make it a point, if you can, to stay onboard. And if you book the same cabin for both voyages, you don't have to pack and move after cruise #1! :D

Archived