My 109 page Liberty Review is finished !!

lephysteria

Great information in your review for *any* RCCL cruiser. I'm glad it was bumped up to the front page!

I'll be on EOS at the end of the month and loved to read and see pictures of the RCCL things I have heard about.

Speaking of bumps- Congratulations on your pregnancy! LOL

I am not flaming you - that is your opinion - but I loved reading every word of the review. Going in I knew it was 109 pages but it was so funny at times. True, it was not strictly a "review" but with 109 pages I never expected it to be. So few people seem to write anything about the Liberty except for a few negative comments such as it is smoky, or too large. So, I thank Jen for taking the time to write this. On our roll call I believe everyone read it and enjoyed it. I also thank her for stating up front that it was 109 pages so you could choose not to read it.

Thank you :)

I did state up front how long the review was, so if you wanted you could pace yourself ... you know, nap in the middle of it, get a snack, walk the dog, etc. :D

Just accessed the Day 1 Compass in your review this morning to tell several moms cruising with school aged kids on my upcoming Liberty cruise that there's an Adventure Ocean Welcome show after muster the first night. They'd been looking for a way to get together before our M&M. So, thanks again from another upcoming cruiser for all your hard work.

Oh Vicki, that's so awesome !!! You do have to let me know how your cruise mates find the AO program. As much as it pains me, I always felt that I did such a complete review, but that I never could chime in on the AO staff cause we never had a little critter to put into the AO program. So ... Im counting on you to help add that information for other future cruisin mommies (ahem, me in 4 years). :D

I sure will get all the feedback I can. Got to have a good place for the beannette.

I do have a friend who is married to a Royal Caribbean entertainer. They travel from ship to ship with their 4 year old daughter who still loves to go to Adventure Ocean - even though she's there week in and week out. The only thing that she refuses to participate in is the Pirate Parade. That's a been there, done that.

Jen...I agree thanks for that great review! There was lots of good info about the cruise and particularly the Liberty--but I also enjoyed reading about the activities of the Lunitiks! Plus, I LOVED the pictures of the food...I developed a bit of a drooling problem from looking at them :D!

I personally am not currently planning a trip on Liberty-yet-but I did enjoy the review!

I also enjoyed hearing your review on Crowncast!

Congrats too on being prego!!

I sure will get all the feedback I can. Got to have a good place for the beannette.

I do have a friend who is married to a Royal Caribbean entertainer. They travel from ship to ship with their 4 year old daughter who still loves to go to Adventure Ocean - even though she's there week in and week out. The only thing that she refuses to participate in is the Pirate Parade. That's a been there, done that.

That is sooo cool that RC is flexable with the family accomodations like that. That reminds me of a waiter friend of mine, Ionut and his wife Elena. They are both wait staff, and RC gets them on contracts at the same time on the same ship and they share a cabin together when they are on a ship, and really works with them. They moved from Princess because they said that princess never took their personal lives into account when doing the scheduling. Ionut said he missed his wife :(

That almost made me cry. You gotta love hormones :rolleyes:

Donald

well the post did say 109 page review in the title, did you miss that?......you must not have dsl or

cable if it took too long to download...I did not have a problem viewing

any of the 109 pages.

I believe my mother told me when I was younger if you dont have

anything nice to say then dont say it. maybe you need to take

advantage of this advice... People do have feelings and your comments were rude and unacceptable

to Jen. She poured her heart and soul into that review for us fellow

cc members and 99 percent feedback is positive. Her thread was started in the fall and is still thriving. I have never seen one go this long. Ok Donald, lets see you write a review so we can all bash it. Jen was recognizing outstanding RCI employees and there is nothing wrong with that.

I saw and learned more things from Jen, and I was on the same ship

one month earlier. AwESOME review Jen.

Muchos kudos to you on your AMAZING review. It looks like you and your group had a truly spectacular time and I am even more stoked to go on my cruise in May!

Wooooo!

You. Have. Me. Pumped. Up!!! :D

Thanks so much for reading the review. Your cruise is right around the corner. You must be sooo excited. Woohoo! Are you doing the Eastern or Western itinerary? Either way you're going to have a great time.

While 109 pages may not be fun to read for some, I think most that are on this web site are looking for as much information as they can find about their upcoming cruise. I skimmed through sections that seemed to be more geared toward personal memories and read the sections that would apply toward the general cruise experience. I think the tips and photos can help anybody that is traveling.

Some of the fun of cruising is in the details and planning and this review provides that for the new and experienced cruiser.

Thank you for that :)

I had a great time putting this together, and hope that some cruisers can get a lot out of it. I know I won't be liked by everyone, but hope that my non-fans can just skip over my posts next time :D

i am going on liberty in dec., i wanted to read your review so much, but i can only get dial up where i live. yes, i am sure that will make everyone laugh. i wanted the inside scoop of the ship so that i would not miss anything. i will try at work to see if i can open it there. can you tell me one thing? where are those porch swings located on the ship? there are two of them in the picture and there is glass all around. i was able to view your pictures. thanks so much:)

Thanks for the great review, pictures, details, facts, and observations. Several of us on our RollCall have read it. I can't imagine how long it took to put together but I'm very glad you did :D

Thanks again.

Katink

i am going on liberty in dec., i wanted to read your review so much, but i can only get dial up where i live. yes, i am sure that will make everyone laugh. i wanted the inside scoop of the ship so that i would not miss anything. i will try at work to see if i can open it there. can you tell me one thing? where are those porch swings located on the ship? there are two of them in the picture and there is glass all around. i was able to view your pictures. thanks so much:)

If you want, send me an email to Lephysteria@yahoo.com, and I'll mail you the review in several chunks. Just make sure to read them in order, k? :D

Jen! congrats... I'm glad to see you again! I was like 8/15, 7/15, 6/15, 5/15... was this a Liberty baby? no, but that would have been cool.

Hi Marcia, you lucky cruise winner you !!!!! :D

Ohhh no, beanlette's not a liberty cruise souvenier. We had professional help getting our little prince, but the shrinking I did leading up to the cruise ... that was so that beanlette could grow in a healthier environment. :)

LOVED YOUR REVIEW. Congrats on your baby. 7 family members are sailing on the Freedom in June for my parents 50th anniv. They have never been on a cruise and are very excited. You all looked like you had so much fun.

LOVED YOUR REVIEW. Congrats on your baby. 7 family members are sailing on the Freedom in June for my parents 50th anniv. They have never been on a cruise and are very excited. You all looked like you had so much fun.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you!

You can forward this to all of your family members so that they can see what services and activities they are all in for.

If you visit

http://community.webshots.com/user/lephysteria

You'll find the Adventure Ocean compass pages as well. That'll help if there are any kids in the group ages 17 and under :)

Thanks for the review. I enjoyed reading all 119 pages! My DS and I are going on the Liberty in July and we are both excited. I have a tendency to research things to death and this helps immensely! Thanks again.

Oh you and your DH are going to have a great time on the Liberty!! I'm so jealous! You have to report back when you get home about what your favorite part of the cruise was :)

Wow, that was awesome! Thanks for sharing! It looks like you had a blast!

We had an absolute blast !! I hope the video of us singing didn't hurt your ears too much! Thanks for reading it and posting such nice remarks :)

I'm just curious, but the poker game you spoke of where you go to the different bars and are dealt a card...was that something put on by RCCL or is that something that your group just does amongst themselves? Sounds like fun!

Archived