Enchantment of the Seas?

We cruised on the Enchantment in July with a huge group of 32 family members. We all had a wonderful time! All the kids loved the bungee jumping and rock climbing wall. Pools were crowded but still doable.

You will have a great time. It is a beautiful ship with great service and tons to do.

Have Fun!

~Trish

Ok, so I should have done a little more research I guess. I think I can live without the skating rink. Johnny Rockets, though???????? :rolleyes:

sure you can....even though all the onion rings and fries and shakes are good....since there isn't a JRs you can save your calories and have double desserts every night!!!!

we had seaview cafe on Serenade instead of JRs and i only went there once....so i guess i can survive without either of them......and we will be on for 10 days......

when we were on the enchantment the food was so good we didn't even think about johnny rockets!

glad to hear it....i'm not a huge JR fan anyway..frankly we only go since we get a free coupon in our C&A books......and if i really need a JR fix, there are JRs almost everywhere......or at least anyplace i go!

We were just on the Mariner, and ate in Johnny rockets one night. The food wasn't as good as it had been before, IMO. The onion rings are still the best. I won't miss it when I go on the Enchantment. There is always so much food to eat anyway.

Debbie

Hi Debbie!

I'm thinking of doing EOS on 1/21 also. Our son will be 19 months at the time and my parents are coming along. Still trying to get some friends to go so we can get a group rate. I don't know how to go about it though. Did you book already?

Archived