Navigator Of The Sea

Hi Hampshire Rose

Yes they do lagers onboards including Stella but im not sure about Pimms. Have you had a look at Wakelovers website, it shows dinner menus bar menus and loads of photos taken onboard the Navigator in May this year. It is the most comprehensive review of the Navigator on the web.

www.*****

Happy cruising to all :)

Chubbas XX

Im sorry, I dont understand...this poster is looking for info on the Navigator and I pointed her in the direction of an excellent and informative review. Its only a website - What Is The Problem Here, why have you blanked out my words ??????

Chubbas XX

• 2 weeks later...
Im sorry, I dont understand...this poster is looking for info on the Navigator and I pointed her in the direction of an excellent and informative review. Its only a website - What Is The Problem Here, why have you blanked out my words ??????

Chubbas XX

The reason it's blanked out is because is a cruising web site which has been promoted by the owner and those who work for her. They have been skimming users off of this site since the beginning of June and that is against the rules. She is attempting to make a profit at the expense of this site with her own competing site. Those tactics aren't allowed here. Simple concept.

Chubbas XX

site error

Chubbas XX

posts keep going........

The reason it's blanked out is because is a cruising web site which has been promoted by the owner and those who work for her. They have been skimming users off of this site since the beginning of June and that is against the rules. She is attempting to make a profit at the expense of this site with her own competing site. Those tactics aren't allowed here. Simple concept.

Mommabean

Can I ask why you brought this thread back to the first page?

I am not defending anyone but the site you refer to is 99% UK cruisers and the person in charge of it is not skimming users from here.The site in question only has a couple of hundred members for goodness sake.The owner is most certainly not attempting to make a profit at the expense of this site. It is just a wee site where folks from UK can chat and post about life and cruising without having to think "american" if you follow.

Also might I point out...no-one on the site in question works for the owner..it is purely volunteers.

I am rather confused about your comments....and to be honest quite astounded by them.

Mommabean

Can I ask why you brought this thread back to the first page?

I am not defending anyone but the site you refer to is 99% UK cruisers and the person in charge of it is not skimming users from here.The site in question only has a couple of hundred members for goodness sake.The owner is most certainly not attempting to make a profit at the expense of this site. It is just a wee site where folks from UK can chat and post about life and cruising without having to think "american" if you follow.

Also might I point out...no-one on the site in question works for the owner..it is purely volunteers.

I am rather confused about your comments....and to be honest quite astounded by them.

I was actually looking for current Navigator info and came across it. I have NOS booked but not in my siggy anymore since I may drop it when something I'm thinking of booking the following year becomes available. She was my first cruise ship so I like seeing how she is now perceived.

I wasn't "bringing" this to the first page. I was simply explaining why things are blanked out since it was asked. People who volunteer are still working, aren't they? I noticed at one time items were for sale at the site. That would be advertising which isn't allowed any more than a travel agent can post a link to their own site.

I didn't realize on a cruise that we were thinking "american". I think we are all cruisers when we cruise. I enjoy cruisers and crew from all countries and don't make an attempt to think in any nationality.

Is it just UK cruisers that are wanted over there? I think they can find it through a simple search rather than through links here which aren't allowed. I didn't make the rule. I was just repeating it. Unfortunately that brought it to the first page. And now explaining what I was looking for and why I commented will bring it to the top again. I will gladly drop it since I answered the question which was asked. :confused:

I was actually looking for current Navigator info and came across it. I have NOS booked but not in my siggy anymore since I may drop it when something I'm thinking of booking the following year becomes available. She was my first cruise ship so I like seeing how she is now perceived.

I wasn't "bringing" this to the first page. I was simply explaining why things are blanked out since it was asked. People who volunteer are still working, aren't they? I noticed at one time items were for sale at the site. That would be advertising which isn't allowed any more than a travel agent can post a link to their own site.

I didn't realize on a cruise that we were thinking "american". I think we are all cruisers when we cruise. I enjoy cruisers and crew from all countries and don't make an attempt to think in any nationality.

Is it just UK cruisers that are wanted over there? I think they can find it through a simple search rather than through links here which aren't allowed. I didn't make the rule. I was just repeating it. Unfortunately that brought it to the first page. And now explaining what I was looking for and why I commented will bring it to the top again. I will gladly drop it since I answered the question which was asked. :confused:

My post about thinking "american" was referring to UK cruisers and the way we speak and say things which can have different meanings to our friends across the pond. Obviously you misunderstood my comments.

The person who put in the link didnt know about not doing links to other sites...not everyone is as savvy as some of the "older" members here...or should I say members "who have been here longer".

LauraS is I understand aware of the site in question and the owner is still a member here and has not promoted her forum here since it started...infact she emailed hosts here when the site addy was posted in error in a thread.

To make unfounded comments about profit etc is totally wrong and actually is very far from the truth...but hey thats actually none of our business is it?

I am a friend of the owner of that site...but I am also a member here...different sites/different people/different views/different info.

Also the items you mentioned were only there for a very short time and were removed a long time ago.

On my recent Navigator cruise I had cards made up with this site addy and the site in question...both addresses on the same card :D I respect both sites,they both have value in my cruising life.

Archived