Babysitting on Carnival

mandolyn

Hi!

DH, DD (16 months), and I will be going on the Carnival Sensation Oct 11-14 for our 5-year anniversary. I know DD will be too young for Camp Carnival, so we're wondering about our babysitting options. We've heard that there is group babysitting available after 10pm, but I'm assuming our daughter will be sleeping by then (I hope!), so how does that work? Do we bring her down in her stroller and they'll call us if she wakes up? Or are there beds for them there?

When else is babysitting available for the Under 2's?

TIA!

Mandy

Group babysitting is after 10pm, it's just a continuation of Camp Carnival...it's called the Late Night Slumber Party.

BUT, I can't remember if I saw under 2's in there at that time.

There are times during the day that you can bring your child in for babysitting. I don't remember seeing it listed on Sensation but on the link in my signature, on other ships, you can see the times listed for Under 2's...especially on the Glory sailing. It says "Under 2's welcome, fees apply". The fee is $6/hour

Like I said, I *think* it's something they do fleetwide but I didn't personally see it on Sensation. But it wouldn't make sense to offer it on other ships and not Sensation (especially when I saw it on Elation)

Archived