Bottle of wine question

sandravb79

We will be two on the cruise, but my mom doesn't drink. So, if I order a bottle of wine on the first evening, can I drink whatever is left during the following dinners? Or isn't that allowed and will I have to drink a whole bottle at every dinner or order by the glass?

I will be on the Sensation, btw.

Just so you know you could order a nice bottle of Non-Alcoholic Wine for your Mom. I have always ordered this for every cruise we have been on, and it is a very nice.

White Zinfandel - Blush, Inglenook, St. Regis Vineyards

Here is a link that you can order from and have it on the night you want. And yes your waiter will cork your wine and you can have it the next night.

[url=http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/Default.aspx?cat=Wine+Cellar&ccat=Non-Alcoholic+Wine][/url]

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/Default.aspx?cat=Wine+Cellar&ccat=Non-Alcoholic+Wine

I have no idea, but I will write it down, so I can tell her about it when we get there!

If the dining room looks nice, she might like the idea of drinking a fancy drink :)

I didn't know they make alcohol-free wine. I do know the beers, but not the wine. So I have learned a thing! (good to know for that day I'll join AA... this job is making an alcoholic out of me, and going to the golf club doesn't really help with it either :) )

Archived