Goffs Caye v Caulker Caye?

cruisingchic

Hi

Has anyone been on an excursion to both? We went to Goffs Caye last time in Belize, but have been wondering whether to try Caulker Caye this January. We had a fabulous time snorkeling off the Island over the coral reef, it was the highlight of our shore trips.

Thanks

Hi!
I've snorkeled at Geoff Caye before the snorkeling there was OK! but the Island is very,very small and it tends to get crowded, imagine sometimes up to 300 people using only 2 porter potties:o so the second time I went to Belize I decided to take my family to Caye Caulker I must say that we had a great time there, it is more family friendly apart from that the snorkeling is awesome you get to see Nurse sharks, Sting Rays and on our way back we saw a school of dolphins what a wonderful experience!! we did it with Ecological Tours.

Mike,

I was wondering which one had a nicer beach??? I'm not too into snorkeling (although others in my group are), but I would really like a nice sandy beach to go to. Any insight that can be provided is really appreciate. Thanks! :)

Archived