Everton, Royston or Annette for plantation tour?

cruisincarrie

I would like to see some plantations and the batik factory. I would also like to have lunch at the Rawlins Plantation (do I need a reservation? Can a 2 yr. old have lunch there?). Thenford is already booked for my date. I have read good things about Everton, Royston (I'm a little nervous about the no a/c) or Annette. Does anyone have an opinion about one of those? Also, I can't find an email for Annette. Thanks for any help!

I would like to see some plantations and the batik factory. I would also like to have lunch at the Rawlins Plantation (do I need a reservation? Can a 2 yr. old have lunch there?). Thenford is already booked for my date. I have read good things about Everton, Royston (I'm a little nervous about the no a/c) or Annette. Does anyone have an opinion about one of those? Also, I can't find an email for Annette. Thanks for any help!

It is always a good idea to make reservations with Rawlins prior to arrival on the island. http://www.rawlinsplantation.com It is suitable for children.

Everton Delaney's e-mail address is delaneyy2k@hotmail.com

Royston Tours - Roystontours@hotmail.com

Don't have an e-mail address for Annette Michaels. 869-465-3378 or 663-4283.

You can also contact Socrates - socrateshodge@hotmail.com

You can always find a taxi driver when you arrive on the island.

Thanks for the quick reply, Liz. Have you been to Rawlins for lunch? I want to make sure it is worth the money. I read it is around $26 for the lunch buffet. I would think there is a discount for the 2 yr. old. Thanks again for the help!

I have not had lunch at Rawlins. They have recently been purchased by a new owner. You should contact them directly regarding rates.

Below is a posting from a recent visitor to St. Kitts:

"We did a full island tour with Thenford on Monday, which was very informative although it rained very hard for several hours. While we were touring Brimstone it started to rain so we headed to Rawlins Plantation for their wonderful lunch buffet. Thenford called ahead to make arrangements so everything was ready by the time we arrived. We invited Thenford to dine with us and had a great time discussing additional island topics."

Thanks for the quick reply, Liz. Have you been to Rawlins for lunch? I want to make sure it is worth the money. I read it is around $26 for the lunch buffet. I would think there is a discount for the 2 yr. old. Thanks again for the help!

A recent review from a friend of mine...

"The Rawlins lunch buffet was probably the best meal we had during our stay. It's pretty much exactly like the photo on their web site. Several main entrees such as meatballs, chicken, fish, plenty of interesting sides, fresh green salad with house dressing, and dessert. The verandah seating is very nice overlooking the pool and grounds. The new owner was there and he made sure everything was top notch. He even brought an umbrella out to the parking lot since it was raining when we arrived. My sister paid the bill so I don't remember the exact price but seems to me it was around $25US since the total bill for 5 including drinks was around $150.

We talked to a young couple that were checking out after lunch and they had nothing but kudos for the food, accomodations, and service."

Archived